Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brientim
    replied
    I did see a similar error encountered with mbWeather when it was in its initial beta testing phase but once rectified it never repeated. So hopefully a one off occurrence.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Interesting. I am already working on reducing the ini read/write actions to optimize performance. But the actual handling of the ini is done by HS4, so if it gets corrupted I am note sure how to resolve that... Let's hope is was a one-time incident.

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    You're welcome. There was also one error that I encountered and I need to report.
    Inconsistent but when I modified an existing UDM-Pro Controller, one of the times, it appears to corrupt the Unifi.ini file and the consequence in this sent the plugin into an infinite restart loop, start > disconnect > restarting > connected > disconnect....
    The only resolution was delete the Unifi.ini and reconfigure... A very quick work around to restore the service.
    When I am back home tomorrow, I will see if I can establish if I can repeat the behauvior or actions that resulted in this occurring or this may be a one off incident.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Great, good to known. I will fix the "unknown" image in the next beta. I would like to see the hardware type for the UDM, so could you enable debug logging and restart the plugin? It should show up in the log at startup. Thanks again for your efforts!
    I did enable debug logging and however, I neglect to add the entry below to my previous post.

22/01/2021 12:09:23 PM US Unknown hardware type: 59921

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Great, good to known. I will fix the "unknown" image in the next beta. I would like to see the hardware type for the UDM, so could you enable debug logging and restart the plugin? It should show up in the log at startup. Thanks again for your efforts!

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    he UDM error was a result of old firmware and once the UDM was upgraded to 1.8.5 it connected immediately.
    The only log entry displayed was "File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\html\Unifi\Unknown.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 2.16.35 pm.png
Views:	184
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1450148

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Thanks. I don't see any reason why it would require root. Let me know what you find out!
    You are of course correct, as this is the connection method is being refused. I am out and will review when I get home. Is there a verbose logging option? I did turn on logging but is only returns the 405 error

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Thanks. I don't see any reason why it would require root. Let me know what you find out!

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    started a topic UDM Connection.

UDM Connection.

Hello,

As indicated in the related thread, I would set up the UDM and when the plugin attempts to connect it is receiving the 405 Method Not Allowed. IIRCUDM may need to use root and I will look back at the previous posts for the MEIUnifi testing. I will follow up a little later today when time permits

Working...
X