Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image USG Pro missing

Hi Stef,

Is it possible to add the image of the USG Pro. I assume that this should be here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture - unifi image.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1450180
    ---
    John

Currently, it only supports the Cloud Key Gen2 Plus, UDM and UDM Pro, as those run Unifi OS. Connecting to Unifi OS makes it easy to detect the type. Using the USG-Pro doesn't make sense, as this is suppose to show the software part of your Unifi network, not the gateway (but in case of the UDM they are off course the same).

I will fix the "unknown", but will probably replace it with a generic picture. As I cannot easily detect which system is running without Unifi OS.
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Currently, it only supports the Cloud Key Gen2 Plus, UDM and UDM Pro, as those run Unifi OS. Connecting to Unifi OS makes it easy to detect the type. Using the USG-Pro doesn't make sense, as this is suppose to show the software part of your Unifi network, not the gateway (but in case of the UDM they are off course the same).

I will fix the "unknown", but will probably replace it with a generic picture. As I cannot easily detect which system is running without Unifi OS.
      Thanks, no the intention of the image is also clear.

---
      John

Comment

Image issue should be fixed in the latest beta. Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          Image issue should be fixed in the latest beta. Thanks!
          fix confirmed.

---
          John

Comment

Working...
          X