Beta 4.0.2.x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta 4.0.2.x

Hi, thanks for everyone helping me test. I started working on some new features. Beta 4.0.2.2 is available:
    • New: Support for multi-site configuration
    • New: Upgrade firmware
    • Imp: Sort client tracking list (name, hostname, mac)
    The multi-site feature forced me to make some structural changes so testing (with or without a multi site config) is highly appreciated.

I will try to add more Unifi Protect camera options in the next version. If you have any requests, let me know!
    stefxx

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Hi, thanks for everyone helping me test. I started working on some new features. Beta 4.0.2.2 is available:
    • New: Support for multi-site configuration
    • New: Upgrade firmware
    • Imp: Sort client tracking list (name, hostname, mac)
    The multi-site feature forced me to make some structural changes so testing (with or without a multi site config) is highly appreciated.

I will try to add more Unifi Protect camera options in the next version. If you have any requests, let me know!
    How long should it take after a FW upgrade that the PI indicates that no FW upgrade is available?

---
    John

Comment

Hi John, it should not take that long. I see a situation where the upgrade indicator isn't being cleared. Let me see if I can improve, thanks!
      stefxx

Comment

Hi John, it should take that long. I see a situation where the upgrade indicator isn't being cleared. Let me see if I can improve, thanks!
        Thnx,I'm in that situation for 40 minutes.

---
        John

Comment

I've checked the code, but it seems to work as expected after all. Problem is that I have only tested this twice, and now all my devices have been upgraded to it is quite difficult to reproduce...
          stefxx

Comment

I've checked the code, but it seems to work as expected after all. Problem is that I have only tested this twice, and now all my devices have been upgraded to it is quite difficult to reproduce...
            See PM.
            ---
            John

Comment

Beta 4.0.2.5 is available:
              • New: Camera LED feature
              • New: Camera IR Led feature
              • New: Camera IR Led sensitivity feature
              • New: Camera HDR feature
              • New: Camera High FPS feature
              • Fix: Firmware status after updating (i hope, thanks John!)
              • Fix: Enable default site for new systems
              • Fix: Additional sites not working
              I did quite some code clean-up. To simplify stuff, I also had to change most of the device action values. That doesn't change anything obvious but might break some events... sorry.

Next I will see if I can get snapshots (and heatmaps snapshots?) from the camera's, perhaps based on motion events. Not sure if or how this can/will work, but I'll try!
              stefxx

Comment

Every 10 secs or so getting in HS Log:
                Unifi Info bla

Z

Comment

Whoops, sorry. I've left some debug code in there.

Please download 4.0.2.6. It also fixes the toggle issue on client tracking.
                  stefxx

Comment

Better...
                    That was a lot of bla bla bla

Comment

Beta 4.0.2.7 is available:
                      • New: Fahrenheit support
                      • New: Forget client (setup page)
                      • New: Unifi Network and Unifi Protect Firmware (Unifi OS only)
                      • Imp: Use mac address if device name is not available
                      Known issue: Upgrade of the Unifi OS firmware from the plugin is broken. However, upgrade of Unifi Network and Unifi Protect on a Unifi OS device should work correct.
                      stefxx

Comment

Beta 4.0.2.12:
                        • Fix: Several Fahrenheit issues
                        • Fix: Client tracking toggle not set
                        • Imp: Site status (setup page)
                        Known issue: Unifi OS firmware update still does not work. If anyone allows me remote access to their UCKG2 or UDM to do a firmware upgrade, I can trace the action and implement it. Otherwise it will have to wait until the next available (beta or release) Unifi OS firmware.

If this version proves to be stable, I will publish it after the weekend as next release version. Thanks everyone for testing and feedback!
                        stefxx

Comment

Beta 4.0.2.13:
                          • Imp: Firmware update improvements and stability
                          • Fix: Unifi OS firmware update now working correctly
                          stefxx

Comment

4.0.3.0 has been released. Please update manually (it won't show as an update if you installed a beta before). Thanks!

Release notes: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...-release-notes
                            stefxx

Comment

Working...
                            X