Software controler support ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software controler support ?

I understand that this plugin only Supports UnifiOS devices (Cloud Key Gen2 Plus, Unifi Dream Machine and UDM Pro), Are there any chances ( Is it even possible) that it evolves and that it supports Software Controller ?
    Attached Files

Hi!

It already does in the latest version. And that is being confirmed by your screenshot.

Anything not working for you yet?
    stefxx

Comment

yes, devices are not appering (I have une USG 3p, 3 AP's) I tought the plugin was getting the information directly from the software controler but they don't appear on the list, I guess I am missing something here

Comment

If you refresh your setttings screen, additional tabs should appear with your devices. There you can enable individual features. Let me know if that works, thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Unfortunatly, I have tried many times over the last hour to refresh thinking the tab's would appear but they don't

Comment

What version of the Unifi software are you using? And what version of the plugin?
            stefxx

Comment

Otherwise, please enable all logging on the controller (the "maison" tab) and after a minute or two, PM me the log (found in the Logs directory). Thanks again!
              stefxx

Comment

PM sent with details

Comment

Thanks. I think we have a multi-site issue, let me look into this. Thanks for sending me the info!
                  stefxx

Comment

Hi, I have identified an issue with multi-sites. Please try the latest beta 4.0.2.4. It should resolve the issue. Let me know!
                    stefxx

Comment

looks like 4.0.2.4 did not make it yet to the updater, I am waiting for it to apperas and will try ASAP

Comment

It is available for me. Try pressing the refresh button (top right on the plugins page).
                        stefxx

Comment

As I removed the 4.0.2.3 I went to the "Add" tab of the Plugins to re-install and in there I clicked the Unifi BETA and that is what is available on my side even after reloading and refreshing the plugin page:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	114
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1451785

Comment

Ok, I published again. Is it ok now?
                            stefxx

Comment

Yes it is there and devices/client list is there two.

I will start playing with this later this afternoon as I have to leave I will keep you post if anything else

thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                              X