Door Bell - Event Capture Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Bell - Event Capture Ring

Hi there, just started using the plugin today and would love to see this feature if possible. Doorbell ring event state so I could act on when someone has rung the doorbell.

Peter

Thanks! It will definitely be added, as soon as I get mine. It is not available yet in Europe, should be in a month or so.
    stefxx

Comment

That would be fantastic! Then I would be able to trigger a whole series of events based on the doorbell ringing!
      I have a full Unifi Network & Protect system and loving this integration. Please keep up the great dev and if you need any feedback/QA I can help.

Peter

Comment

Thanks! All I need right now it the Doorbell to be available in Europe
        stefxx

Comment

You could order from the UK https://www.4gon.co.uk/ubiquiti-unif...ll-p-9060.html
          Just need to make sure you have the right transformer installed.

P

Comment

It doesn't look like they have them on stock either.

And with the Brexit I am not very keen to order from the UK. It might popup in the EU store before it arrives from the UK
            stefxx

Comment

I have implemented a "Last Ring" feature, not sure how real time this is (it should be fairly real time). For the actual "Ring" feature, I need access to a doorbell device, or someone giving me (remote) access to a doorbell and willing to press it several times to capture the events...

Maybe this helps already? Still no sign of the doorbell device in the EU store unfortunately.

Last Ring is implemented in beta 4.0.3.6.
              stefxx

Comment

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...-x#post1455733
                stefxx

Comment

Hi there,
                  Sorry have been on the forums for a few days. Just installed the new plugin release and tested the doorbell and looks like it works! I am going to test tomorrow so I don't wake everyone up pushing the doorbell, as it's late here LOL.
                  But my 1st initial test looks good.

Will let you know tomorrow, or your afternoon. Thanks for the quick response and implementation.

P

Comment

Update:
                    Works Perfect! I am able to trigger all the events I want off of the "Last Ring" feature! Thanks for your efforts in making this happen.

Comment

Thank you for your confirmation.
                      stefxx

Comment

I hope to recieve my Doorbell next week. Any other features that make sense for the Doorbell I should look at?
                        stefxx

Comment

Hi There - that's great re doorbell. Such a good little piece of tech, with no monthly.
                          Not sure if the Protect API exposes the Speaker - to send audio and the Text Display for custom messages. Use-case: would have some interesting value based on a ring event then sending audio and messaging to the doorbell.

Thanks for asking.

Peter
                          PS where are you in the Netherlands? I use to do work in Lienden at Symantec.

Comment

Just received the Doorbell an hour ago. Will mount it today or tomorrow. I believe I can do something with the text messages, let me find out. Not so sure on Audio.

And I live near Amsterdam, about an hour away from Lienden.
                            stefxx

Comment

Great! Look forward to see what is available. Amsterdam, one of my favorite cities! Have had some great boys weekends there.

Comment

Working...
                              X