• francrouge
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Cool i will try that thx

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Here is a way to purge it: https://help.ui.com/hc/en-us/articles/204911424#4.5

Leave a comment:

• francrouge
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Hi! Sorry you are running into issues. I've seen this before, it is because there are more than 10.000 clients in the Unifi history.

Can you check in the Unifi Network, Clients, click "All configured clients" (top right), and click "All" (top middle). Then scroll down and check the number of clients.

In the previous situation it was being caused by a old hack on the system. It can also be caused by simply a lot of different clients over the years, and they seem to be included in backups as well. Either way, it is reason for concern and should definitely be checked.

Recent versions of the plugin have a hard limit on the number of clients that should be retrieved (I believe 5000), what version of the plugin are you running?
    like 2500 is there a way to clear this

plugin is

unifi: 4.0.4.0
    unifi network 6.0.45
    protect 1.17.3

thx

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi! Sorry you are running into issues. I've seen this before, it is because there are more than 10.000 clients in the Unifi history.

Can you check in the Unifi Network, Clients, click "All configured clients" (top right), and click "All" (top middle). Then scroll down and check the number of clients.

In the previous situation it was being caused by a old hack on the system. It can also be caused by simply a lot of different clients over the years, and they seem to be included in backups as well. Either way, it is reason for concern and should definitely be checked.

Recent versions of the plugin have a hard limit on the number of clients that should be retrieved (I believe 5000), what version of the plugin are you running?

Leave a comment:

• francrouge
    started a topic Html parsing error in setup

Html parsing error in setup

I guys,

the plugin was working great for the past weeks and now when i try to go in setup i always get this

Problem parsing HTML: (110,10) : error : Exceeding number of iteration limit `10000` for statement: for item in items ... end {{includefile '/bootstrap/css/page_common.css'}} {{includefile 'header.html'}} {{includefile 'navbar.html'}}
    {{ tabs=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetTabs' [] }}{{ for tab in tabs }} {{ if tab[1]=="True" }}
    {{ else }}
    {{ end }}
    {{ items=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetTab' [tab[0]] }} {{ for item in items }} {{ item }} {{ end }}
    {{ end }}
    {{includefile 'bootstrap/js/page_common.js'}} {{ items=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetScripts' [] }} {{ for item in items }} {{ item }} {{ end }}

I tried with edge, chrome, firefox samething
    I tried to reboot also

any idea
Working...
X