Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-03-26 225858.png
Views:	39
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	1465481
    stefxx

Comment

Looks like it's working. I'm gonna have to do some more testing, but it's looking good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
        To resolve this shortcoming in HS4!
        I do not believe this is a shortcoming in HS4 as you can set the string of a device in an event but you have to go to Advanced options of the event when setting the device and check Enable Advanced Features then you have the option of setting the string. I had the same problem when trying to set a string and was told not many people use this feature and it was the same in HS3 so it is staying like this as an advanced feature.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Hi enigmatheatre , thanks for that. However, that doesn't resolve the issue because it just sets the device string. It doesn't trigger a change in the plugin framework. I need to be able to "catch" the change in order to act on it. If you set the feature in the device view and hit "submit", it can be catched.

That is why I had to revert to an event action.
          stefxx

Comment

The user should be able to set the device control and the status in the same action so it triggers the change in your plugin as this is how I do it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	1465591

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

I tested again, and it actually does trigger setiomulti. However, CC.ControlString is empty?
              stefxx

Comment

Yes, I think I now remember having to do something like if CC.ControlValue is blank then look up the device string as this is set by the event then do what you want with it that way!
                I didn't say it was easy I was just pointing out it is possible
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Yes, I see now. Poor design... What is the use of setiomulti if the change is already made. Completely opposite of the way it works with values.

Anyway, I've learned something new today. Thanks for that!
                  stefxx

Comment

Yes it is a bit odd but thought I should point it out to you to see if it helps as I have been through the confusion already.

Have fun.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Working...
                    X