Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefxx
    replied
    Power Plug is also supported in latest beta. I would appreciate some testing if you own a USP-Plug. And if you own a USP-Strip (Early Access only) I am even more interested, because it *should* work but without access to one I was unable to test it!

Leave a comment:

• jcamm3
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Support for the Floodlight is included in beta 4.0.11.3. Thanks jcamm3 for helping me.

Testing is appreciated. Thanks!
    working well so far. thanks for addition!

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Support for the Floodlight is included in beta 4.0.11.3. Thanks jcamm3 for helping me.

Testing is appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi! Since this is a totally new kind of device, I have to find out where to start. If you enable all logging, let the plugin run for a minute and send me the log (in PM) I can have a first look.

For controlling it, I probably need access to a Unifi console to capture the commands (which is not overly difficult, just opening the developer mode and look at the network tab to see what's happening).

Leave a comment:

• jcamm3
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Hi! Yes, it is on my list. However, I don't own one yet and can't get it now until it is back in stock. That will probably take 2 to 4 weeks before I get it.

Alternatively, if you allow me access to your system I might be able to implement it sooner
    hmm.. can I provide you anything from the system (local conf files, logs, etc) that may help?

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi! Yes, it is on my list. However, I don't own one yet and can't get it now until it is back in stock. That will probably take 2 to 4 weeks before I get it.

Alternatively, if you allow me access to your system I might be able to implement it sooner

Leave a comment:

• jcamm3
    started a topic Smart Flood Light (UP-FloodLight) Support

Smart Flood Light (UP-FloodLight) Support

any chance we can get support for the smart flood light that is now supported in Unifi Protect?
Working...
X