Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefxx
    replied
    Beta with Smart Sensor support is available!

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I expect to have a first beta tomorrow with support for the Smart Sensor. I have made some small improvements to the Flood Light as well now I finally own one myself.

Quite an impressive sensor I must say. Expensive, but works very well. Too bad it needs another casing to use it as a leak sensor (and those are not yet available so no support for that anytime soon). But it supports Door/Window/Garage, Motion, Temperature, Humidity, Ambient light, and Alarm (haven't tested that yet) so quite versatile.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakob.Sand View Post
    Do you also support the multi sensor? (https://eu.store.ui.com/collections/...s/smart-sensor)
    I have just been able to order a Smart Sensor, hopefully it arrives this week so I can start implementing it into the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I signed up recently!

Leave a comment:

• vasrc
    replied
    Have you tried uinotify.net ? It's the only way I've found to get there equipment (you still have to be fast ). I believe they support the EU region.

Leave a comment:

• Jakob.Sand
    replied
    Nope. I am waiting for one.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I am trying to get my hands on one, but they are sold out for weeks (months?). If you have one and are willing to help, we can probably work something out!

Leave a comment:

• Jakob.Sand
    replied
    Do you also support the multi sensor? (https://eu.store.ui.com/collections/...s/smart-sensor)

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    decided to move to another platform. Since I cannot reproduce this issue, I consider it resolved for now.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm up to date on 2.0.1. I tried re-enabling the camera motions devices but still not working at my end.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I don't get it. It works just fine here for regular motion detections.

What version of UniFi protect are you using?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks, I upgraded to beta .8 and the motion detection and light status are spot on and respond quickly which is the same as my experience with the rest of the unifi motion events. The beta update still seems to have broken the rest of the motion events from my cameras thought which is strange, I haven't had much of a chance to trouble shoot this but anything i should try?

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Can you try again with beta .8?

If that fails we might need to see if I can connect to your system to reproduce. Or you'll have to wait until I have a floodlight myself, which might take a few weeks or more.

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks, yes I have had a chance to test the beta. It created “light status” and “motion detection” devices. The light status now works and is activated by motion. Strangely the “motion detection” device doesn’t work. The update also broke the motion detection on my other unifi cameras so not sure if this is related. I have rolled back to the non-beta and all working again.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi! Did you had any chance to test this yet? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X