• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by YelniPeto View Post
    i agree
    Not sure what you mean by this. Events are implemented already, and include the IPS events.

Leave a comment:

• YelniPeto
    replied

I have found the event engine for the Thread Management system, so I should be able to implement something here.

Anything specific you're after?

i agree https://omegle.onl/

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Testing now,
    Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Beta 4.0.12.3 implements this, very rudimentary. Basically it dumps all events to a set of HS4 devices/features. Since I don't know all the available events (and this might change in the future) the Event Type feature will be updated every time a new event type is detected.

If you are just interested in the IPS events, you can setup a HomeSeer event that triggers whenever an event of type "EVT_IPS_IPSALERT" is generated.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    I have found the event engine for the Thread Management system, so I should be able to implement something here.

That is a good question I'm not exactly sure. I was just thinking it would be nice to have the ability to process alerts in HomeSeer. At the very least any IPS alerts, but there could be others.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi! I know I have access to the general alerts section, but that is more around the monitoring and notification of devices and clients.

I have no experience with IPS (I guess that is Thread Protection now in Unifi terms) as a USG3 has not enough power for it (it will bring down my throughput from 1GB to 80MB) but let me play with it and see what I can find out!

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    started a topic Feature Request Related to IPS

Feature Request Related to IPS

Would love to see some data/control over the IPS system. Mostly thinking about Alerts, so in the notification arena.
Working...
X