Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi, I just did some testing but I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you check with the /deviceutility to see if you have any ghost devices (features without root)? I could see things go wrong if the features mentioned above are not removed before upgrading from beta 8 to beta 9.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    After upgrading, and removing the clients, the PI would not re-create the clients. So I then tried some other things and they also fails to create (actually some would, some not)

So I uninstalled the PI, deleted all remnants of the PI except the .ini file. Re-installed the PI.

The problem persists, many of the select options do not get created in HS. and I notice If I disable the PI and Re-enable it, the previously selected settings are turned back off again. (just like in post #9 but for bunches and bunches of settings)

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi!

1) Limitation in HS4, you can't trigger on a device status change. To resolve this, I also added a device value. Same for Network, IP address and Mac address. And also for the most of the event features as they suffered the same limitation.
    2) Don't know. I just put the info I get from the API in the feature. Since I fixed 3), please check the JSON as it happens again to see if the JSON does contain the correct info
    3) Fixed.

In order to update the feature values, is it STRONGLY recommended to recreate the client and event features as I didn't implement nor test an upgrade from a previous beta, but I can think of a few situations where issues might occur. If you are coming from a release version, all should be fine.

See beta 4.0.8.9.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    bugs?

1) Client SSID:
    a: Cannot get an event to fire.
    b: I've tried ...and becomes
    c: I've tried ... value is set to

2) The client Network feature is not always getting updated.
    3) I can't see the Unifi msg for any of the client roots/features, just spins and spins. Other roots/features are fine.

I turned logging on, but it doesn't appear to add any information to the HS log, and I can't find a separate log file?

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-06-15_17-44-27.png Views:	0 Size:	294.0 KB ID:	1479697

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-06-15_17-36-39.png Views:	0 Size:	115.5 KB ID:	1479698

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-06-15_17-37-13.png Views:	0 Size:	39.3 KB ID:	1479699

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    That Fixed it

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Try 4.0.12.8, that should fix it. Thanks!!

Enough for today. Time to get some sleep!

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    1) SSID option is not persisting in the settings page. I'll selected, move to devices in HS and go back to settings and this is what I see. (The features stay)
    2) I can't seem to delete the SSID feature. Perhaps because of error #1?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-06-14_17-46-47.png
Views:	223
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1479570

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post

WOW, Thank You, and yes I'll stop, for real this time.. :-)

OK, so I've update and noticed the network field for wireless devices is empty. (Wired devices are still present)

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-06-14_17-18-17.png Views:	0 Size:	102.3 KB ID:	1479563
    Ok, I forced a Wifi change on a device and it updated the network field also. So I think this was just a timing issue from when I added the feature.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Assuming you haven't updated already; can you show me the JSON?

After saving the JSON, what happens if you click "Upgrade" while the feature indicated no update available (it that case the plugin should actively check for an available update).
    Sorry I already updated via the UDMB. I'll make certain I follow your instruction on the next update.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post

See 4.0.12.7. Now let's work on a stable version before I continue adding more stuff please
    WOW, Thank You, and yes I'll stop, for real this time.. :-)

OK, so I've update and noticed the network field for wireless devices is empty. (Wired devices are still present)

Name:	2021-06-14_17-18-17.png
Views:	229
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1479563

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I promise this is the last request
    b: would like to add the WiFi SSID name the client is connected to.
    See 4.0.12.7. Now let's work on a stable version before I continue adding more stuff please

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Assuming you haven't updated already; can you show me the JSON?

After saving the JSON, what happens if you click "Upgrade" while the feature indicated no update available (it that case the plugin should actively check for an available update).

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Oh, just found a bug in the Update features for the UDMB. What makes this interesting is I received an update notice (event I built based on the PI) this morning and was expected it to show in the feature.

Name:	2021-06-14_16-15-56.png
Views:	235
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	1479552

Name:	2021-06-14_16-16-25.png
Views:	234
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	1479553

Name:	Capture+_2021-06-14-16-17-08.png
Views:	231
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	1479554

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    So far, I've tested

New: Additional client tracking properties
    a: working for me
    b: would like to add the WiFi SSID name the client is connected to.

New: Events/alerts for Unifi Network
    a: working for normal alerts, but not picking up IPS alerts
    b: might be nice to have the last 10 alerts stored.

New: PoE power (wattage)
    a: Working for me

Fix: “Forget” client did not remove the client from the plugin
    a: working for me

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    started a topic Anyone willing to test?

Anyone willing to test?

Beta 4.0.12.6 of the Unifi Plugin is available. Quite some changes, so I would prefer some additional testing before I release a new version. Here are the changes:
    • New: Additional client tracking properties
    • New: Events/alerts for Unifi Network
    • New: Support for Unifi Network Power Plugs
    • New: PoE power (wattage)
    • New: Enable/Disable all properties per device or device type
    • Imp: Only retrieve clients active in the last 7 days
    • Fix: If first PoE port is not the first port, numbering was incorrect
    • Fix: “Forget” client did not remove the client from the plugin
    Thanks in advanced. All feedback (PM if you prefer that) is highly appreciated!
Working...
X