No announcement yet.

Anyone willing to test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ghost devices. There is a major break down in this version. I completely wiped the PI off my server and started from scratch. Problem persists.

Testing I noticed the .ini file will sometime be update with the new information as selected in the PI settings, but often times not. Sometimes when it does update, it gets removed.

I installed the non-beta version and it works fine.

RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Are you saying that also happens to other features (not just clients or events)?

I still cannot reproduce. What version of HS4 are you running? Maybe I can have a look with TeamViewer why it isn't working for you?
      stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
        Are you saying that also happens to other features (not just clients or events)?

I still cannot reproduce. What version of HS4 are you running? Maybe I can have a look with TeamViewer why it isn't working for you?
        That is correct.

Can you provide the prev. version as I believe that worked, but I would like to double check.
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

https://download.dedroog.com/HSPI_Unifi_4-0-12-8.zip
          stefxx

Comment

have you tried installing the beta on a cleaned HS install? I've ran build .9 on both the last HS build and the new one just released.

HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.17.0 (Windows)

RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Thanks, I'll try that tonight.
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Oh, I should probably ask how to do a manual update in HS4 ?
                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Just install beta 9 first, then copy HSPI_Unifi.exe into your homeseer directory (overwrite). All other files in the zip are the same.

Make sure the plugin is disabled before copying off course.
                  stefxx

Comment

Well that didn't work. (Problem Persist in .8) Is there anyway to do a clean install of the .8 build?
                    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

I replaced beta 9 with beta 8 in the updater. Just install it from there. Let me know when you installed so I can update with beta 9 again.
                      stefxx

Comment

Installed
                        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                          have you tried installing the beta on a cleaned HS install? I've ran build .9 on both the last HS build and the new one just released.
                          Yes. Still cannot reproduce.
                          stefxx

Comment

Ok, so the clean install of .8 worked for me. I did notice one setting (a switch setting (memory)) I had to keep going back and re-selecting it, but if finally "took".
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Whatever is happening with .9, the entry to the .ini file is not being made ( like what happened with that switches memory selection .08), not even an attempt is being made as far as I can tell.
                              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Could it possible be there's too much information coming in and it's overwhelming something? It doesn't appear the connection is being paused (to stop the information coming in) while in settings making selections.
                                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X