Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stefxx
    replied
    Ok, final beta 11. If this remains stable, I will release early next week.

And I couldn't resist, so I added a camera snapshot feature.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by stefxx View Post
    Can you please test beta 10? It might need some more tweaking, but I need to know first if this resolves the issue for you before I continue.

Thanks!
    Yeeeee Haaaaaw... that fixed it. 100% of the selected options were created.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Can you please test beta 10? It might need some more tweaking, but I need to know first if this resolves the issue for you before I continue.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Some context to the logs. The .ini file stop updating (along with devices not being created) after my second attempt on the standard 8 port switch.

This is the first attempt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-06-18_17-18-58.png
Views:	89
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	1480088

Name:	2021-06-18_17-23-26.png
Views:	89
Size:	674.2 KB
ID:	1480089

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Done, logs sent

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Logging is enabled per system. Select your system, scroll down and enable all options.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied

Better to turn on all logging including "log to file". That will give the same info, but to a file. Output can be found in the homeseer/Logs directory.
    I only see the Plugin debug logging option. With that selected, I'm not seeing any unifi logs in the Logs directory.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    May have found another bug "Delete this Unifi... and associated HS device" does not remove the UDMB devices..

These are the devices that were not deleted

Name:	2021-06-18_16-42-51.png
Views:	110
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	1480071

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    I can also use the DEV mode (haven't tried that yet) and send you the cli output (if there is any)
    On second thought, maybe try the developer mode and see if you can spot any crash that isn't being logged for whatever reason and that might explain the behaviour you are experiencing...

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    I just completed a binary file compare between the two versions. There is an update to an image (complete irrelevant for this issue) and the executable itself is different off course.

So how can replacing the exe from 9 to 8 not resolve the issue, while a complete (re)install to version 8 does. It doesn't make any sense, we are missing something here...

I know this is probably obvious, but you'll never know since we are dealing with Windows... Did you try a full reboot of the HS4 machine?
    I did not restart the server for the .8 executable over .9 install. I have however rebooted the server on a sanitized .9 install. The server takes like 5+ minutes to reboot (60TB of drives to initialize) so I try to avoid that.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    I can also use the DEV mode (haven't tried that yet) and send you the cli output (if there is any)
    You will be overloaded with information... very difficult to catch.

Better to turn on all logging including "log to file". That will give the same info, but to a file. Output can be found in the homeseer/Logs directory.

Please use a PM when sending the file, as it might contain personal information.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    I just completed a binary file compare between the two versions. There is an update to an image (complete irrelevant for this issue) and the executable itself is different off course.

So how can replacing the exe from 9 to 8 not resolve the issue, while a complete (re)install to version 8 does. It doesn't make any sense, we are missing something here...

I know this is probably obvious, but you'll never know since we are dealing with Windows... Did you try a full reboot of the HS4 machine?

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied

I would love to have some more reports, and this is quite a popular plugin but no-one seems willing to test...

Any chance I could see for myself what is happing on your end?
    Absolutely, If you don't find anything in your search, I will again sanitize HS of the PI and Install .9 and let you see what I'm seeing.

Not that it should matter, but I'm configuring the settings from a networked computer, perhaps I should try to configure the settings on the same machine as HS.

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Information is coming in quickly indeed, and precautions are implemented to avoid clashes when making changes in settings. But there is no difference in that between 8 and 9. The difference between those versions is very limited anyway, just some code has been added to ensure not only status but also values are being updated for most of the client and event features.

I would love to have some more reports, and this is quite a popular plugin but no-one seems willing to test...

Any chance I could see for myself what is happing on your end?

In the meantime (since just copying the exe from 9 to 8 didn't resolve the issue) I will check both zips to search for clues.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X