Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin fails after HS4 4.2.0.5 beta upgrade

Hello,

I installed the plugin a couple days ago. At the moment HS4 was at version 4.2.0.0, and the plugin worked well.

Then I upgraded to 4.2.0.5 beta, and now the plugin fails.

Opening the Settings page hangs for a while, and then displays the following:

Problem parsing HTML: (110,10) : error : Exceeding number of iteration limit `10000` for statement: for item in items ... end {{includefile '/bootstrap/css/page_common.css'}} {{includefile 'header.html'}} {{includefile 'navbar.html'}}
    {{ tabs=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetTabs' [] }}{{ for tab in tabs }} {{ if tab[1]=="True" }}
    {{ else }}
    {{ end }}
    {{ items=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetTab' [tab[0]] }} {{ for item in items }} {{ item }} {{ end }}
    {{ end }}
    {{includefile 'bootstrap/js/page_common.js'}} {{ items=plugin_function 'Unifi' 'SettingsGetScripts' [] }} {{ for item in items }} {{ item }} {{ end }}
    No changes done on Unifi side.

Do you need any more info in order to troubleshoot?

Thanks

Hi! Sorry you run into this issue. I've seen it a few times before, it happens when there are more than 10000 clients in the history of the Unifi Network.

In one instance it was the result of an old hack.

Wat version of the plugin are you using?

Either way, time to cleanup I guess. Here is some information on how to do that: https://community.ui.com/questions/C...b-949b68ebdf53. There is a link to a script that you can use for most platforms.
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Hi! Sorry you run into this issue. I've seen it a few times before, it happens when there are more than 10000 clients in the history of the Unifi Network.

In one instance it was the result of an old hack.

Wat version of the plugin are you using?

Either way, time to cleanup I guess. Here is some information on how to do that: https://community.ui.com/questions/C...b-949b68ebdf53. There is a link to a script that you can use for most platforms.
      Thank you for your feedback.

This is my home network, so real number of clients is quite low (2 digits). However, I see that the client history contains thousands of rows (probably "virtual" clients created by Site to Site VPN). The number was less than 10.000, though (between 7000 and 8000).

I will clean up the client history and see if that helps.

Note again that this worked fine in HS4 4.2.0.0.

I am using plugin version 4.0.14.0

Thanks

Comment

For your information - purging the known client list solved the issue.

Comment

Thanks for reporting back. Enjoy the plugin!
          stefxx

Comment

Working...
          X