Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloud key gen 1 not supported......

Hello ,
    Up till now I am using the sirmeili plugin because I have a cloudkey gen 1. But it isn't working anymore and it seems no support anymore for that plugin.

I am looking at your plugin, it says this;:"Note that the Cloud Key 1 is not supported, but the Network Controller running on the CK1 is supported. You can use multiple systems at the same time."
    What does it mean, " the network controller on the CK1 is supported"?

Mainly I want to use client tracking, is that possible?

Thanks,
    Cornelis

Hi Cornelis!

All the Unifi consoles (including the Cloud Key 1) are running an operating system, and on top one or more applications (like Unifi Network or Unifi Protect). Most recent console are using Unifi OS as the operating system, which is fully supported by the plugin (ie storage, cpu, memory metrics of the console). The OS on the Cloud Key 1 is not supported, so none of those metrics will be available.

However, the Cloud Key 1 runs the Unifi Network application just as any other console. And that is fully supported. So all network properties for all* Unifi devices (routers, switches, access points etc) are all available. The functionality is comparable as if you would run the Unifi Network application on WIndows or Linux.

Bottom line; most of what you've got with the meiUnifi plugin will be available with my plugin as well, maybe even a bit more. But any metrics specifically about the Cloud Key 1 will be missing. Also, client tracking is fully supported!

Just give the plugin a try, you can try it for 30 days free. Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Or to put is differently, with your Cloud Key 1 you can monitor every aspect of your Unifi Network, except the Cloud Key itself.
      stefxx

Comment

stefxx , Great ! , thanks for the quick reply!

I just installed the plugin , but no joy.
        I first disabled the mei unifi plugin and installed via the plugin page, setup with Ip adress , username etc. The plugin said "ready" , but nothing.
        When I looked at the manage plugin page again:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-12-06 13_49_48-Plugin Management.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1512283

I restarted the plugin , and later tries also , restarted HS.

But no. As soon as I enable the plugin , all seems good , except for this:

Name:	2021-12-06 13_55_33-Unifi settings.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1512284

When I go to settings again , I get a blanc page and afterwards:

Name:	2021-12-06 13_54_59-Plugin Management.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1512285

Any suggestions , I enabled debug , but not sure where to find the file.

Bedankt,
        Cornelis

Comment

Unifi protect should be disabled. But it still shouldn't crash. What version of Unifi Network are you using?
          stefxx

Comment

Oh, if you enabled logging to file, you can find the logfile in the "Logs" directory in your HomeSeer directory. Feel free to send me a PM with the file (note: it can be big and contain some personal information).
            stefxx

Comment

Name:	2021-12-06 14_26_26-CloudKey.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	1512289

Comment

I can't enable the debug option. the plugin status keeps on being " starting pending" . afterwards it is saying " loaded remotely" , when I go back in the settings , debug is disabled again.

Thanks

Comment

Just send you a PM. We will figure this out!
                  stefxx

Comment

With the help of Corvl1 we've found the issue. There was a conflicting DLL version in the root of the HomeSeer directory.

For anyone having similar issues, please be aware only three DLLs should be in your HomeSeer directory: HomeSeerAPI.dll, HSCF.dll and Scheduler.dll. Plugin DLLs should be located in their respective directory below HomeSeer/bin.

Thanks!
                    stefxx

Comment

Many thanks for your help stefxx , awesome support!

Cornelis

Comment

Not sure if its alright to use this threat.
                        At first everything looks ok. Cloudkey is ok after disabling Protect end enabling Unifi OS but the Click image for larger version  Name:	Unifi plugin.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	1517143 And suddenly the switch and all the AP's disappear. Also no devices created.

edit. In log i noticed this "CloudKey 1: Unifi login failure (1): De externe server heeft een fout geretourneerd: (412) Precondition Failed."

Comment

CloudKey1 is not Unifi OS. Only enable Unifi Network please.
                          stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                            CloudKey1 is not Unifi OS. Only enable Unifi Network please.
                            Danm Will try. I thought it was Unify OS....

edit: Works as a charm. Please keep support for CK1. Thanks for another great plugin !!
                            edit2: and purchased plugin

Comment

Working...
                            X