SmartPower Strip (6 ports) USP-Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartPower Strip (6 ports) USP-Strip

I would love to have control over USP-Strip individual outlets. Any plans to include this device?

BTW: this is one of the best plugins I have ever purchased for HS. Super useful and it just works.

Thank you
    Jack

Hi Jack, thank you!

Unfortunately the plug and strip are not available in Europe (or any 240v country). So I would love to include support for the strip but I need access to one to implement it. It could be remote access, so if you are willing to help me out we could make it work!

Note that the plug is already supported and I've tried to include the strip as well, mainly based on assumptions so it is very likely it doesn't fully work, or not at all currently. Do you have a strip already and did you try it?

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Yes, I have the strip but it doesn't show in HS4. Only the plug is there and it works just fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plug.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1543599

Comment

The Unifi Strip is fully supported in the latest beta for everyone willing to test.

Thanks jackmikol for your help!
        stefxx

Comment

I purchased a strip. It is adopted and working. I installed 4.0.22, but don’t see the switch. Where do I find it?
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Hi Randy, did you install the beta 4.0.22.x? 4.0.22.0 is the release version without support for the Strip.
            stefxx

Comment

That was it. I thought I had installed the beta. When I searched for and installed the beta the device was there. All looks good!

HS legacy screenshot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	capture.png Views:	11 Size:	141.3 KB ID:	1545212
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
              X