Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find my UDM

Hello
    I try to add the UDM via using IP and usernam and PW, but nothing shows - any clues?
    Not even anything in the log.
    Best,
    Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

What username and password do you use? Local credentials I hope (without 2FA)?

Can you access the UDM console from your HomeSeer server?

Can you access the setup? On the first page of the plugin setup, what statuses does it show?

On the second page of the plugin setup, at the bottom, you can enable all kind of logging. Perhaps that will give some more info?
    stefxx

Comment

Hejsa Stefxx
      Yes I can access the web console of the UDM Pro on my homeseer server.
      I can clikc the + btn. and the add-wisard starts. I add all credentials etc. but the UDM new shows up
      I will try add loggin
      Best,

Comment

After you have completed the add-wizard, you will be redirected to the plugin setup. You should see your UDM as one of the tabs in the plugin setup, correct? At the bottom of that tab, you can enable logging. Please enable all logging, and log to file. Then send the log to me (use a PM as the log might contain personal information) so I can have a look what is wrong.

If you want, I can try to help you if you allow me access to your HomeSeer (using https://myhs.homeseer.com, TeamViewer or whatever you prefer). Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

LargeObjectHeapCompact completed
          Is the only entry I see
          Best,

Comment

You have only enabled the generic logging. You will need to enable the logging for the UDM. See my previous response above.
            stefxx

Comment

Turns out this was a date/time formatting issue. Latest beta contains the fix. Thanks Jakob.Sand for your help!
              stefxx

Comment

Thank you for the 1:1 help on the plugin. Fantastic plugin! Lets close this thread?
                Best,

Comment

I believe I have a similar problem. I've entered all the credentials for my system, and it continues to act as if it can't connect. Yet with all the logging anabled, I have looked at the log file and see UNIFI login successful as well as a pretty full description of my system in the log file. Yet the plug-in shows nothing. . . .can I send you my log file also?

Comment

I've looked into this with Tim and it is Windows 7 again. I really cannot support Windows 7 any more, it is giving too much issues.

Thanks timlacey for your support. I hope to see you back when you have a more modern OS running!
                    stefxx

Comment

Working...
                    X