Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State status not changing when device is disconnected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State status not changing when device is disconnected.

If one of my devices goes offline the state the UniFi plugin will remain 'connected,' has anyone else experienced this? And if so is there a fix?

Some notes:

While the plugin showed the device connected it does show offline in UniFi.
    ​ This happens if it is a switch or AP.
    If HomeSeer is restarted it will view the device has disconnected. However when the device is reconnected it will changed to 'connected' in the plugin
    I'm using a CloudKey so Unfi Network is enabled but UniFI OS is disabled.

I will do some testing tomorrow to see if I can reproduce it. I assume you are referring to the HS4 "State" feature of the device, right?

In the meantime, can you check the JSON at the time the UniFi device is offline? You can find the JSON by viewing any of the HS4 features, and select the "UniFi" tab.

The "state" value of the JSON is normally 1 when Connected. Let me know if that changes when the device goes offline.
    stefxx

Comment

Thanks! Yes the value is 1 ["state": 1,] Yes I am referring to the "State" feature of the device. My testing was unplugging the device and checking it after a period of time. The counters will stop updating such as client count and experience but the "State" will remain "Connected" Thanks for the help and the quick response!

Comment

Can you please try beta 4.0.29.1? That should update the "State" value for UniFi Network devices much better than before.

Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Did you have a chance to test this version? Thanks!
          stefxx

Comment

Working...
          X