Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UP Connection Failure

I'm getting this error every 2 minutes in my log:

Unifi Network: UP connection failure (1): The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Can you check if the UniFi Network Application can be accessed normally? If so, can you try to restart the UniFi Network App?

Let me know. Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Can you check if the UniFi Network Application can be accessed normally? If so, can you try to restart the UniFi Network App?

Let me know. Thanks!
      Are you referring to the Android app to connect to Unifi? If so, I can connect to the Cloud Key with the app.

I also restarted the Cloud Key and I am still getting the same error every 2 minutes.

Thanks for responding!

Comment

Hi! What OS and version are you using? And what version of the plugin? There have been some improvements in the latest beta, you could try that as well.

But basically I don't understand the issue. The plugin is reporting that the UniFi Application is giving a HTTP500 error, indicating an issue at the UniFi side...
        stefxx

Comment

I'm running on Pixel 6 Android, so latest version. Plugin version is 4.0.32.0.

Do you suggest I install the beta?

Comment

Your mobile version is not relevant, I like to know what OS and version you are running for your HomeSeer server.

And yes, you could try the beta. Not sure it will help, but you can easily revert back to the release version without impact.

Also, did it ever work in the past? Or are you a new user of the plugin?
            stefxx

Comment

Your mobile version is not relevant, I like to know what OS and version you are running for your HomeSeer server.

And yes, you could try the beta. Not sure it will help, but you can easily revert back to the release version without impact.

Also, did it ever work in the past? Or are you a new user of the plugin?
              Apologies - I am running HS on a HS Hometroller Pro. And yes, the plugin worked previously - I liked getting a notification anytime someone logged into my guest network courtesy of the plugin :-)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	65
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	1591416

Comment

Do you use UniFi Protect? Or did you disable that recently?
                  stefxx

Comment

I installed Protect a while ago (plugin was working after that) to tinker with it, but never used it. Could that be an issue? I can't seem to find out how to uninstall.

Comment

Alright, I was able to uninstall Protect. I then stopped and restarted the plugin. Error has now changed:

Views:	61
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1591943

Comment

The error is "UP connection failure". UP stands for UniFi Protect. Somehow my brain was confused by the "Unifi Network" prefix, but that is just the name you gave your system

So yes, it is failing because it cannot login to UniFi Protect. If you don't use it, simple disable it in the plugin here:

Views:	75
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	1591948
                        stefxx

Comment

The error is "UP connection failure". UP stands for UniFi Protect. Somehow my brain was confused by the "Unifi Network" prefix, but that is just the name you gave your system

So yes, it is failing because it cannot login to UniFi Protect. If you don't use it, simple disable it in the plugin here:

​​
                          That appears to have done the trick!

Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
                          X