Failure to startup Rachio Plug-in in HS4Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure to startup Rachio Plug-in in HS4Pro

Hi, I just installed the Rachio plug-in last week. It installed fine, and added all zones into the HS4Pro Device List. Today, I restarted HS4, to install latest updates, and I noticed that the Rachio plug-in was throwing an error. In chasing that, I saw that I needed to turn on detailed debugging to know what the exception is.

Here is what I see in the HS4 startup window:

8/5/2020 6:24:34 PM Rachio~!~Error~!~Exception of type 'HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProviderException' was thrown.
    8/5/2020 6:24:34 PM Rachio~!~Debug~!~HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProvider Exception: Exception of type 'HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProviderException' was thrown. at HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProvider.ThrowError(HttpR esponseMessage response) at HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProvider.GetAsync[T](Uri url) at HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProvider.GetAsync[T](String entity, String entityId, String action, Object parameters) at HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioService.Person() at HSPI_Rachio.Controller.InitClient()Startup Complete, 5 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Here is what I see in the detailed log:

8/05/2020 18:24:34
    Rachio
    Error
    Exception of type 'HSPI_Rachio.RachioNet.RachioServiceProviderException' was thrown.

Rachio
    Debug
    {"errors":[{"message":"The client is not authorized."}]}
    Rachio
    Debug
    Response:StatusCode: 401, ReasonPhrase: 'Unauthorized', Version: 1.1, Content: System.Net.Http.StreamContent, Headers: { Connection: keep-alive Pragma: no-cache X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block X-Frame-Options: DENY X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff X-RateLimit-Limit: 1700 X-RateLimit-Remaining: 1698 X-RateLimit-Reset: 2020-08-06T00:00:00Z Cache-Control: no-store, must-revalidate, no-cache, max-age=0 Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:24:35 GMT Server: nginx/1.12.1 Content-Length: 56 Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 Expires: 0 }
    HomeSeer
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in Rachio
    HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Rachio loaded in 441 milliseconds
    Rachio
    Debug
    Request:Method: GET, RequestUri: 'https://api.rach.io/1/public/person/info', Version: 1.1, Content: , Headers: { Authorization: Bearer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx }
    HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Plugin Rachio started successfully in 190 milliseconds
    Rachio
    Debug
    Initialized
    Rachio
    Info
    Rachio version 4.0.0.0

I verified that the right API token had been entered.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Did you try to generate a new token?

Comment

I put in a support ticket for how to "generate a new token." The one created the first time remains the same, and I don't see a mechanism to generate a new/different one. Am I overlooking it?

Comment

sorry for the delay, did you figure this out?
        You're right I'm not sure if it is possible to generate a different token.
        Can you check that the token in Config/Rachio.ini is correct?

Comment

Working...
        X