Rachio Driver Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachio Driver Features

HI Everyone. Thank you to whoever wrote this for making this driver (Plugin) free to everyone.

I am in the process of replacing my Open Sprinkler with a Rachio by ripping my current Open Sprinkler controller from the wall and throwing the intermittently working unit into the air as far as I can, and then enjoy watching it come back to Earth and smashing into the concrete and breaking into a million pieces where I will then painstakingly pick up all of the pieces and mail them back to Open Sprinkler.
    Anyway,
    I am looking for the feature list of the Rachio driver (Plugin) and can not seem to find it anywhere. By the way, your support link on your driver (Plugin) is currently broken. (https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/category/399-plugins)
    Does anyone know of the features this driver has or a link to the list? Just curious as to what I can do with it from HS before I buy one.
    Thanks.

It pretty mimics the Rachio controllers capability so if you look there (Rachio website) you'll see what shows up. Personally I don't like all of the Rachio controls (even though they are very good and more than capable) and I actually use Hubitat to control it and just bring those values over into HS via the free mcsHubitat plugin to view and control what I want in HS.

I've had my Rachio controller since 2017 (version1) and it has always worked well. Rachio still updates the controller with new firmware. I think the newer versions have some additional capability but I don't need them as with the control I have from other HS devices I can do what I want anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X