No announcement yet.

Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything works now and no errors. Thanks. I did click on the "run all zones" but it is not clear to me when they would start. Is that tied to the schedule I set up in the Hydrawise app? You could never run all zones at the same time so I was a little confused. Also when i clicked on "start zone" the log said it would run in 8 hours and sixteen minutes so I think that is tied to the schedule also. I have two schedules currently starting at 5 am and 8 pm because it is very dry hear now. Maybe "run all zones" should really be "Start Schedule" and "Start Zone" should be that zone will start up immediately and not stop until its scheduled time runs out or until you click "Stop Zone" Just my thoughts.

Comment

Hi rdc ,

With the "run all zones" when clicked it should run all the zones now for you as per the order in Hydrawise (eg: Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone3 etc...) and yes it does not run them all together but in series/sequence.

When using the button "run all zones", it uses the run length (default) you have set for that zone in Hydrawise but should queue the station to run now. In all my tests it does so successfully but skips stations that have 0 run length or are suspend, which is correct and by design.
      I'll check my code and the Hydrawise API, but it should run now for you. I'll also re-confirm that it is using correctly the run length in Hydrawise and there is no error in my calculation.

The only other item that I can think of is I have all my zones set to a time based watering type (use a preconfigured Watering schedule). I'll change one of my zones to Enter Time and Frequency and see if that replicates what you're seeing.

Comment

Not sure what happened today. Sprinklers were running but plugin said no zones running. Had to stop and start the Plugin to get it to work. Log showed this error
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi rdc ,

I started going back through my code (theres a bit) line by line to see if I could determine why yiu were getting the message about the zone being scheduled rarher than running now when you selcted all zones. It will take me a day or two to complete that ful review.
          While doing that review, I did uncover an unusual case that I hadn't accounted for where the polling may stop in what is a series of unlikey events together.
          Looking at your log above, it looks like you ran into this case and basicaly what happened was the polling stopped working correctly.

I have fixed that in the code and now just trying to recreate the series of events to trigger the case ensure it does not happen again.
          I'll finish the code review for your other issue then post an update (likely Saturday).

(Apprepreciate your patience as we work through some of the initial bugs. I never encountered or triggered them, as much as I tried, so never could find them to fix 🙂)

Thanks

Comment

What number should we be on now . I never saw another update

Comment

Hi rdc,

Apologies - I've been quiet.
              I did fix the reason polling stopped running but did not yet post the updated version as I've been trying different steps/scenario's to recreate why you were seeing the "start now" being scheduled instead of actually running now.
              There is 5 more unit tests I am wanting to complete as I would like to recreate what you saw so as to put a permanent fix in for you.
              I will be completing at least 3 of those tests tomorrow but hopefully all 5. Eitherway I'll submit the update version to HomeSeer tomorrow.

Thanks

Comment

New update is working well.
                Test Event worked also.
                Thanks

Comment

Hi rdc ,

Apologies - I forgot to post to let you know the update had been submitted at the start of the week.
                  This update does not yet fix your issue with the start now as no matter how I try to recreate it I am unable to.
                  I'll prob reach out to you over the next few days to understand a bit more about your settings within Hydrawise itself to keep working it, if thats okay?

Thanks

Comment

It works correctly now. When you press "Start zone" only that zone runs and when you press "Run all zones" it starts the schedule so I think it works fine now and is logical. I have atttached a portion of my device page. I left two controller control devices after an update and they work fine together. I can delete one later. I like the look I have now and all 11 zones work fine.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X