Problem with latest version 4.0.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with latest version 4.0.2

I did update my plugin on the latest version and now I got the following erro in the log:

4.30.2021 16:10:13

HomeSeer
    Info
    Plugin rnbHydra with ID: rnbHydra and Instance: has disconnected

4.30.2021 16:10:11

rnbHydra
    Error
    Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' ou une de ses dépendances. La définition trouvée du manifeste de l'assembly ne correspond pas à la référence de l'assembly. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x80131040)

4.30.2021 16:10:09

HomeSeer
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in rnbHydra

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    rnbHydra loaded in 405 milliseconds

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Plugin rnbHydra started successfully in 7 milliseconds

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Initializing plugin rnbHydra ...

HomeSeer
    Info
    Plugin rnbHydra with instance rnbHydra has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:62106

Where do I find the Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0. I did find other version but ... it complains always about this partcular ..

Thanks

Hi Francis, I have submitted v4.0.3.0 to HomeSeer now with the updated library included. Once the updated version is relleased by HomeSeer, iit will appear as an update.

While waitiing, here is a link to the v13.0 Newtonsoft.Json library:
    https://projectservices.ie/homeseer/...nsoft.Json.dll

Comment

Hello russr999,

Thanks a lot for the follow up, I did try your latest version 4.0.3.0 ... but, sadly, the problem remains. I still got following error when starting the plugin:

5.04.2021 12:10:50

HomeSeer
      Info
      Plugin rnbHydra with ID: rnbHydra and Instance: has disconnected

5.04.2021 12:10:49

rnbHydra
      Error
      Impossible de charger le fichier ou l'assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.1.25517, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' ou une de ses dépendances. La définition trouvée du manifeste de l'assembly ne correspond pas à la référence de l'assembly. (Exception de HRESULT : 0x80131040)

5.04.2021 12:10:47

HomeSeer
      Starting Plug-In
      Plugin rnbHydra started successfully in 12 milliseconds

HomeSeer
      Starting Plug-In
      Initializing plugin rnbHydra ...

HomeSeer
      Starting Plug-In
      rnbHydra loaded in 15053 milliseconds

5.04.2021 12:10:32

HomeSeer
      Info
      Plugin rnbHydra with instance rnbHydra has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:55928

5.04.2021 12:10:32

HomeSeer
      Warning
      I/O interface rnbHydra is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

The reported error "0x80131040" is documented on the web for a difference between the manifest and the dll founded. I did verify, there many copies of this DLL in the subdirectories of HS4, but all seems to be specifically installed for each plugin ...

Any Idea ?

Comment

Hi Francis, do you have Newtonsoft.Json.dll in the main HomeSeer directory?

Comment

Hello russr99, no I have a version of Newtonsoft.Json.dll in different sub-directory, you can see it in the attachment, but not in the main one. The one which could bring a problem is the one in ".\HomeSeer HS4\Bin\homeseer" but ... without this one, it's HS which do no more start ..
          Attached Files

Comment

Salut Francis , Ce qui est inhabituel, c'est que je reçois Newtonsoft.Json de la source officielle. Il apparaît comme la version 13.0.0.1 mais il doit y avoir un problème avec le fichier d'installation de nuget tel qu'il apparaît dans mes références en tant que version 13.0.0.0.
            Pour voir si c'est le problème, j'ai publié une version bêta (v4.0.3.1) de rnbHydra. Pouvez-vous essayer cette version et me faire savoir si elle résout votre problème?

(Vous devrez aller dans Plugins> Ajouter pour voir la version bêta)

Merci

Comment

Hello Russ,

I have the same issue and just updated to install the .31 beta and the issue is still persisting.

Comment

Hii brientim, can you try 4.0.3.2 and let me know please?
                If the issue persists with 4.0.3.2, I'll revert to v12 of Newtonsoft.Json.dll

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by russr999 View Post
                  Hii brientim, can you try 4.0.3.2 and let me know please?
                  If the issue persists with 4.0.3.2, I'll revert to v12 of Newtonsoft.Json.dll

Thanks
                  Hello Russ

Error still present 4.0.3.2 and Newtonsoft.Json V13. Get some sleep.

Error finding plugin in GenPage: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=13.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Tim

Comment

Hi Tim, I see the issue: HomeSeer use v12 of Newtonsoft.Json so rnbHydra is reading that instead of readiing what's in its own diirectory.

I've changed the order of where it looks now but not sure if .Net wlll folllow this order strictly.
                    Can you test 4.0.3.3 please?

Thanks

Comment

I was just about to say, I modified the path order in the configure to below and this enabled 4.0.3.2 to start.

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
                      <probing privatePath="bin/rnb/rnbHydra;Bin/rnb/rnbHydra;bin/homeseer" />

Comment

Russ,

Thanks and yes 4.0.3.3 runs fine.

Tim

Comment

I did just upgrade today to the latest version 4.0.4 and it works quiet fine !

Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                          X