Suspend zones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspend zones?

I am testing out this plugin and I don't see an option to suspend a zone for a length of time? Is that possible? Also, I wasn't very clear on the selection of which way to setup the devices in the setup section. I went with the first option. Is there a way to test out the other two options to see which one I like better?

Originally posted by pcgirl65 View Post
    I am testing out this plugin and I don't see an option to suspend a zone for a length of time? Is that possible? Also, I wasn't very clear on the selection of which way to setup the devices in the setup section. I went with the first option. Is there a way to test out the other two options to see which one I like better?
    Hi pcgirl65, you can suspend zones in 2 ways:
    • Go to the Plugin Menu > rnbHydra and select the Control page.
      • Under the Controller Management section, select Suspend all Zones click to enter a suspend until date
      • Under the Watering Schedule for yourcontroller section, click on the zone you want to suspend, select suspend from the top of the popup and click to enter a suspend until date
    • Go to Events and create a new event and use the action: rnbHydra - Manage Zone or rnbHydra - Manage Controller

In terms of which way to setup the devices, have a quick look the help file under Plugins > rnbHydra > Userguide. Have a look at the devices section and let me know if this doesn't answer your question.
    You can always also go back and select the other options and these devices will be created. Once you figure what best suits you, you can delete the other(s).

Hope this helps

Comment

Trying to setup events to suspend and resume zones but I cannot get the zones to suspend. I have tried redoing the controller setup and auth key, the unit says its communicating but the suspension commands do not seem to ber working.

Further faultfinding reveals all my zones in HS have red exclaimations marks on them. The bug I reported a while ago with leading space on auth code is back.

Comment

Got rid of the exclaimation marks by reinstalling plugin 4.0.4.0 and further testing shows that trying to suspend 1 or all zones does not produce an event in the hydrawise but resuming all zones in HS4 does.

Comment

Working...
        X