Sensor Data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensor Data?

The main plugin control page notes in the sensor section "I'm sorry but sensors are not yet available within rnbHydra as the API currently does not make this data available. " - however the "Graph QL & oAuth 2.0 API" section of the Hydrawise API page (https://support.hydrawise.com/hc/en-...PI-Information) notes (6th bullet) that "Sensor Status" is supported.

When will the plugin be updated to include this information?

Thank You

Hi d834758, looking at the API documentation, it still does not appear to be available.
    I'll reach out to Hunter dev's to clarify and get back to you.

Thanks

Comment

Hello - I was googling around and - just a shot in the dark here - but using:

https://app.hydrawise.com/api/v2/graph/explore

and entering the below (replacing MyControllerID with my 5 digit controller ID)

{
      controller(controllerId: MyControllerID) {
      id
      name
      sensors {
      id
      name
      status {
      active
      }
      }
      }
      }

yielded the below (displaying my controller ID and my name in those places below - I just replaced for privacy)

{
      "data": {
      "controller": {
      "id": MY_CONTROLLER_ID,
      "name": "MY_NAME",
      "sensors": [
      {
      "id": 211229,
      "name": "Rain",
      "status": {
      "active": false
      }
      }
      ]
      }
      }
      }

Comment

Hi d834758, in the graph explorer you have access to all the schemes called scopes. Developers are currently are only able to request access to the manualoperation scope and the sensors are not part of this.
        I'll reach out to Hunter as hopefully they will extend sensors into this scope or else they will need to update their website.

Thanks,

Comment

Gotcha. Hopefully they'll make an update to expose the sensor data to that scope (or let you request a different scope) - annoying. Thank you for reaching out to them.

Comment

Working...
          X