• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let me know if you need any extra logging

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

It may be due to power or network outages - I noticed if the gateway ever reboots for whatever reason, the plugin will start reporting the same error and never try to reconnect, until restarted...

Comment

I have reconnect code, but it's really hard to reproduce. May be I try your suggestion restarting the gateway.

Comment

I'm guessing reconnect code doesn't always trigger - sometimes it goes into this failure mode, where it receives "Tradfri Hub: Request failed[]" and never recovers or tries to reconnect. But sometimes it works, as I was shuffling my setup a bit and had to disconnect Tradfri Hub couple times and the plugin was able to recover/reconnect after that. I now have it connected to an UPS and it's been stable and working fine for a few days so far... But I'll keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by denix View Post
              I'm guessing reconnect code doesn't always trigger - sometimes it goes into this failure mode, where it receives "Tradfri Hub: Request failed[]" and never recovers or tries to reconnect. But sometimes it works, as I was shuffling my setup a bit and had to disconnect Tradfri Hub couple times and the plugin was able to recover/reconnect after that. I now have it connected to an UPS and it's been stable and working fine for a few days so far... But I'll keep an eye on it.
              My automation is also connected to UPS, so I never had these issues. But I'll test disconnecting manually.

Comment

And it failed again...
                And after that it keeps on repeating Tradfri Hub: Retry: /15001/65539 and Tradfri Hub: Request failed[] : /15001
                Ver 4.0.0.6 (BETA) - Improved connection / reconnection to IKEA hub

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you!
                    Hopefully it fixes the problem

Comment

I had previously tried to upgrade from HS3 to HS4 plugin with no success. I have just upgraded and it went perfectly. I disabled the HS3 version but did not delete the devices. Once the HS4 plugin had polled the devices all seems fine.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                        I had previously tried to upgrade from HS3 to HS4 plugin with no success. I have just upgraded and it went perfectly. I disabled the HS3 version but did not delete the devices. Once the HS4 plugin had polled the devices all seems fine.
                        Thank you.
                        I don't like upgrading from HS3 - there's too many things which can go wrong. I always start from scratch. But if it worked for you - good.

Comment

Working...
                        X