Blinds Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blinds Support

Does this plugin fully support the Fyrtur and Kadrilj blinds including battery level and position updates?

Also can the remotes that come with the blinds still be used on grouped blinds whilst being able to issue position commands from HS4?

Originally posted by venno View Post
    Does this plugin fully support the Fyrtur and Kadrilj blinds including battery level and position updates?

Also can the remotes that come with the blinds still be used on grouped blinds whilst being able to issue position commands from HS4?
    Yes, the blinds are supported, but the remotes report only battery level, they can't be used directly in HS.

Comment

Cheers Alex

Can the remotes be used as per the Ikea instructions to directly control blinds (their normal operation) whilst the blinds themselves remaining capable of being controlled by homeseer via the plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by venno View Post
        Cheers Alex

Can the remotes be used as per the Ikea instructions to directly control blinds (their normal operation) whilst the blinds themselves remaining capable of being controlled by homeseer via the plugin?
        Yes, exactly.

Comment

I have the Fyrtur blinds installed and working with Alexa, and was hoping this plugin would support them. However, after adding the plugin and manually adding the gateway, I only have one unknown device and a gateway that wont poll. I selected to manually add devices but when I go to add devices in HS, I only have the option to add a Virtual device.

Based on the instructions, there doesnt seem to be much that I should have done to set this up.

Logging below seems to repeat a failure to poll my gateway.

AK Ikea Warning [181] gw-1848ca9aa957: GenerateAppSecret returned null

Disabling the Plugin....

Comment

Originally posted by dcjohnston View Post
            I have the Fyrtur blinds installed and working with Alexa, and was hoping this plugin would support them. However, after adding the plugin and manually adding the gateway, I only have one unknown device and a gateway that wont poll. I selected to manually add devices but when I go to add devices in HS, I only have the option to add a Virtual device.

Based on the instructions, there doesnt seem to be much that I should have done to set this up.

Logging below seems to repeat a failure to poll my gateway.

AK Ikea Warning [181] gw-1848ca9aa957: GenerateAppSecret returned null

Disabling the Plugin....
            Can you please provide more info, i.e.
            - system info (Tools => Help)
            - why do you manually add the gateway?
            - screenshots?
            - what config steps did you follow?
            - what else in the log?

Comment

I probably need to start over before trying again, how can I do a complete removal of the plug in? Besides the obvious uninstall in the gui.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled it picked up my previous setup.

Comment

Date/time=9/5/2021 8:14:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time
                Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.0.0 (Windows)
                License=Registered
                License ID=687118
                MyHS Subscription=Basic
                MyHS Subscription Backup Interval=No Backup
                MyHS Subscription Max Cameras=1
                Confguration File=C:\Program Files\Homeseer HS3\Data\8_29_2021.json
                In Virtual Machine=No MFG: gigabyte technology co., ltd.
                Antivirus=Windows Defender
                OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
                OS Version=10.0.19042
                Uptime=0 Days 17 Hours 15 Minutes 22 Seconds
                User/Access=dcjohnston (Admin)
                Lan IP=127.0.0.1 (RJON2016)
                Client IP=192.168.86.210 (galaxy-s21-5g.lan)
                WAN IP=174.48.89.222 ()
                Device Count=138
                Event Count=40
                Last Event Ran=Security Events : Disable Security System, Ran at 9/5/2021 7:50:01 AM
                # of unique event scripts=0
                Connected Speaker Clients=RJON2016 (127.0.0.1)EFAULT
                Processor:=x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11 at 2.48 GHz
                Modules/Threads=130 Modules, 65 Threads
                Available Threads=1023
                System Load=98 Processes, 5% Load
                Free/Total Memory=2.05 GBytes / 3.50 GBytes (59% free)
                Free/Total Virtual Memory=2.65 GBytes / 4.12 GBytes (64% free)
                HomeSeer Memory Used=96 Mbytes
                Plugin Memory Used=5 EXE Plug-Ins using 153 Mbytes
                Plugins Installed=GTS CPUXA 3.5.16105.96,Restart 1.0.0.7,Shark Robot 1.0.7592.5430,X10 3.0.0.46,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0

Comment

Currently I have three blinds setup in one bedroom and they are setup and running on both the ikea app and on the Amazon echo.

Comment

Originally posted by dcjohnston View Post
                    I probably need to start over before trying again, how can I do a complete removal of the plug in? Besides the obvious uninstall in the gui.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled it picked up my previous setup.
                    What do you mean by "previous setup"? Please post screenshots

Comment

These are my devices that get created when I install the plugin and manually install the gateway in the plugin settings. After I remove the plugin by uninstalling, these devices get recreated when I delete them. I am going to guess there is some residual configuration file that is not deleted when I uninstall the plugin.

Comment

Comment

I deleted all of the devices that were created and deleted the ini and .ini.bak files that were in the Homeseer folder. I think we are back to start now.

Im going to restart Homeseer and follow your instructions on how to install the plugin and try not to overthink what should be happening. I will capture the log output and post it.

Comment

Restarted HS, reinstalled the plugin and then started the plugin. Here is the log output. Currently after doing so nothing has occured. The plugin is enabled, but no devices or any disovery of the gateway has occured. The plugin status is Green status OK.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_104673.jpg Views:	14 Size:	110.3 KB ID:	1493644Click image for larger version  Name:	image_104674.jpg Views:	13 Size:	77.9 KB ID:	1493645

Comment

After 45 minutes nothing has updated in the logs about this plugin. Here is where I would manually install the gateway via the setup page in the plugin settings. I am not going to a will await your instructions for next steps.

Comment

Working...
                              X