Moods list not updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moods list not updated

The list of moods on the overall "master" mood doesn't seem to properly synchronise, and now has lots of duplicates and moods that don't actually exist.

Is there some way to trigger a synchronisation? (Ideally without having to delete devices which would mess up the IDs and my automation events).

Can you please provide more useful info, i.e. screenshots, screenshots of Ikea app, log, output from Tools => Help.

Comment

This is the set of Moods I have in the control:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	166.4 KB ID:	1594042
      vs what I see on my phone which is a much shorter list (because I deleted a load of scenes):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	64.0 KB ID:	1594043​​

Log on startup after adding a new Scene:
      Code:
      AK Ikea Info Saved (queue) device: [Bridge] gw-58d50ab32123 (192.168.0.34:5684)
      AK Ikea Info Finished AfterUpdate() 1899 ms
      AK Ikea Info Finished Update() 1870 ms
      AK Ikea Info [1075] 'Ikea Mood': Root: No Receiver
      AK Ikea Info Starting Update()
      HomeSeer Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in AK Ikea Starting Plug-In AK Ikea loaded in 1602 milliseconds

HomeSeer Starting Plug-In Plugin AK Ikea started successfully in 352 milliseconds
      AK Ikea Info 20/02/2023 15:54:44 AK Ikea ver. 4.0.5.1 (4.0.5.2)
      HomeSeer Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AK Ikea ...
      Help output:

Code:
      Date/time=20/02/2023 15:57:43 CET
      Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.16.0 (Linux)
      MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.182 (tarball Tue Jun 14 22:53:32 UTC 2022)

MyHS Subscription=Unavailable
      Confguration File=/home/homeseer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
      Uptime=23 Days 21 Hours 14 Minutes 10 Seconds
      WAN IP=127.0.0.1 () Unable to get WAN IP, MyHS and Find service disabled in setup
      Device Count=630
      Event Count=159
      Last Event Ran=Technical : L2DB Queue Reader, Ran at 20/02/2023 15:57:39
      # of unique event scripts=49
      Plugins Enabled=Z-Wave:,BLRoombaWifi:,mcsMQTT:,NetCam Plugin:,VELUX KLF200:,EasyTrigger:,Controls Plus:,Worx Landroid:,AK Ikea:
      Modules/Threads=126 Modules, 94 Threads
      Available Threads=399
      HomeSeer Memory Used=183 Mbytes
      Plugins Installed=AK Ikea 4.0.5.1,BLRoombaWifi 2.0.37.0,Controls Plus 1.0.0.0,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,mcsMQTT 5.26.5.4,NetCam Plugin 1.0.0.5,VELUX KLF200 1.1.0.1,Worx Landroid 4.0.13.0,Z-Wave 3.0.11.0​

Comment

Thank you.

So basically the problem is - when you delete a scene in the Ikea app - it doesn't delete in the plugin?

Comment

Yes exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by pseudocode View Post
            Yes exactly that.
            please try ver 4.0.5.4 (in BETA)​

Comment

pseudocode any update?

Comment

Sorry - yes, I just tried it and the moods update works well.

Unfortunately it makes the unrecognised device issue worse - even though I have polling turned off for the gateway, which stops the repeated errors in the log on the current main version, the beta still puts this in my log every ten seconds:
                [947] 'IKEA Gateway': GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 11

Comment

Originally posted by pseudocode View Post
                  Sorry - yes, I just tried it and the moods update works well.

Unfortunately it makes the unrecognised device issue worse - even though I have polling turned off for the gateway, which stops the repeated errors in the log on the current main version, the beta still puts this in my log every ten seconds:
                  [947] 'IKEA Gateway': GetTradfriDevice: unknown type: 11
                  Hmm, the BETA should have type 11 (sound control) implemented. I need to check.

Comment

I found the cause for "unknown type: 11", fixing now.

Regarding "still puts this in my log every ten seconds" - is caused by separate Update rate for each device, the main Update rate is for the Gateway itself - checking for new devices and scenes (moods).

But each device has it's own Update rate - checking for device state change.

I can synchronise the main Update rate with all devices, but it's nice to have them separate - i.e. you don't need to check for new devices and scenes (moods) every 10 seconds, also you don't need to poll every 10 seconds devices like remotes which only report battery status.

What can you suggest?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	1613055

Comment

Thanks, I didn't see the two new items at the bottom of the list with ten second refresh rate, now I've set it to zero and the errors in the log are gone.

TRADFRI GROUP 16 SYMFONISKsoundremote
                      TRADFRI GROUP 16 Group​

Comment

I added the config for Gateway and devices update rate, will post BETA soon:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	29.2 KB ID:	1613077

Comment

I pushed BETA 4.0.5.5 - Fixed "unknown type: 11" error, and added config for devices update rate.

SYMFONISKsoundremote device should be created now. Not sure about the battery status, don't remember my code 😂. Can you please post screenshot of created HS devices.

FYI, even if you set devices update rate to 0 (which disables polling) - the plugin should still receive status update callbacks from the devices. I have polling mostly for backup - as callbacks are less reliable.

Comment

Working...
                          X