HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4

Hi, I have installed the Plug_In for Shelly Ver.3.0.0.92 Now I would like to replace it with the version for HS4. Do the existing devices remain unaltered as do the events or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
    Hi, I have installed the Plug_In for Shelly Ver.3.0.0.92 Now I would like to replace it with the version for HS4. Do the existing devices remain unaltered as do the events or do I have to start from scratch? Thanks
    They should work, but I haven't tested.

In HS4 they changed the way I'm allowed to store device data https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...-an-hs4-device so something may break.

I personally decided to start my whole HS4 installation from scratch - there's too many issues upgrading from HS3. And it gives (forces) me opportunity to make new clean setup.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

I didn't realise HST created separate forums for HS4 versions, so now I need to copy instructions from HS3 forum...

Comment

Hello another question: does the x HS4 version support all Shellys of the HS3 version?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
            Hello another question: does the x HS4 version support all Shellys of the HS3 version?
            Sure

Comment

Working...
            X