This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slayer View Post
    Hi,Just an upgrade question, I paid for HS3 version of the plugin just before the end of 2020 but then shortly afterwards upgraded HS4. I have now upgraded to the HS4 version of the plugin and see that I am on the 30 day trial. Do I have to paid the $39 again for the HS4 version of the plugin .

Regards Liam
    Hi Liam, first of all I have nothing to do with the licensing issues. I think you should be able to get free license here: https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.54 - Work on changed Actions URL for Shelly Motion

In new Firmware for Shelly Motion they changed the format for getting/setting Actions URLs, which is now inconsistent with all other Shelly devices.

In ver 4.0.0.54 I implemented the new format for reading the URLs, so it doesn't crash.

But for setting the URLs I'm waiting for explanations from Shelly. So the existing motion sensors should continue working, but new sensors won't be able to set the action URLs, until I get the reply from Shelly.

Comment

Is it possible to use plugin (and Shelly) only in local network? The HS system is in a new house without internet connection. For my first tests I don't need to control automation via web,only local network.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
          Is it possible to use plugin (and Shelly) only in local network? The HS system is in a new house without internet connection. For my first tests I don't need to control automation via web,only local network.

Thanks
          Sure, it's local

Comment

Ver. 4.0.0.68 - Added Rename first part of root and child devices (before first dot)

This will rename the root and all children i.e. 661D50.Relay.0 to Motion.Relay.0

Also, you can leave it empty, then it will become just Relay.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-10-27 (1).png
Views:	21
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1504611

Comment

Working...
            X