X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver 3.0.0.91 and 4.0.0.5 - Added Shelly1L

Comment

Originally posted by ehinkle27 View Post
      I also have the shelly 2 but have not installed any yet.
      Which Shelly2? The old one or new 2.5? I do support 2.5, but haven't tested old2. Any interest in the old Shelly2?

Comment

Shelly Uni - small but full of features little implant. I use it to control garage door - it has two relay outputs (for Open/Close) and two digital inputs for open/close sensors.
        Plus temperature sensor - so I know how hot it gets in there.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	shelly_uni_x1-1200x1200.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1455055 Click image for larger version

Name:	shelly_uni_scheme.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1455056

Comment

Hi Alex, do you know where I could buy a Shelly EM + 50A clamp in australia? OZ smart things does not seem to hold stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
            Hi Alex, do you know where I could buy a Shelly EM + 50A clamp in australia? OZ smart things does not seem to hold stock.
            I think ShellyEM is obsolete, replaced with Shelly 3EM. It's much better device, but double the price.

You can also buy directly from Shelly - the postage is pretty cheap (8.50€ standard, 14.50€ DHL)

Also you can email (or call) Calum Sugden: calum (at) ozsmartthings.com.au

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.29 - Added new Shelly Motion

https://notenoughtech.com/home-autom...shelly-motion/
              Click image for larger version  Name:	shelly-motion.png Views:	0 Size:	49.5 KB ID:	1455318 Click image for larger version  Name:	MotionSettings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	1455317
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Motion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	1455319

Comment

Hi There,

Just trying out Shelly for the first time. I've added a Shelly Uni to the Shelly app and can see inputs/outputs and the external temperature probe I have wired it to.

In Homeseer the device has added, but I'm not seeing the temperature probe data.

Any thoughts on how to get it to show the temperature?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MFULLER View Post
                  Just trying out Shelly for the first time. I've added a Shelly Uni to the Shelly app and can see inputs/outputs and the external temperature probe I have wired it to.

In Homeseer the device has added, but I'm not seeing the temperature probe data. Any thoughts on how to get it to show the temperature?
                  I didn't test the temperature. Will do.

I'm using the Uni as garage door opener - two digital inputs (for position sensor) and two outputs (open/close). Very sexy little device.

Comment

I'm not seeing the temperature probe data. Any thoughts on how to get it to show the temperature?
                    Shelly UNI doesn't seem to report the temperature via REST API - I contacted Shelly, will see...

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                      Shelly UNI doesn't seem to report the temperature via REST API - I contacted Shelly, will see...
                      Thank you. The Shelly Uni seems to fit the bill perfectly for my needs if we can get the temperature working. I currently use Z-Wave universal modules and they are totally useless

Thanks

Comment

Thank you. The Shelly Uni seems to fit the bill perfectly for my needs if we can get the temperature working. I currently use Z-Wave universal modules and they are totally useless

Thanks

Looks like my UNI is faulty.

I added the temperature support - Ver. 4.0.0.33 (BETA) - not tested though.

If still any issues - please start a new thread instead of polluting the main thread.

Comment

Thanks
                          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ure-probe-data

Comment

HS4 does not recognize Shelly H&T it labels it as Unknown.Unknown (Unknown) - Webpage: 127.0.0.1 👉 Unable to connect to device, use with caution. When I try to add device manually it will not take the IP address. H&T is on the same network as my PC running Windows 10 and connects to the Shelly App.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeycoll View Post
                              HS4 does not recognize Shelly H&T it labels it as Unknown.Unknown (Unknown) - Webpage: 127.0.0.1 👉 Unable to connect to device, use with caution. When I try to add device manually it will not take the IP address. H&T is on the same network as my PC running Windows 10 and connects to the Shelly App.
                              Please start a new thread.
                              See last sentence in post #116.
                              And add more info - i.e. plugin ver, logs?

Comment

Hi,

Just an upgrade question, I paid for HS3 version of the plugin just before the end of 2020 but then shortly afterwards upgraded HS4. I have now upgraded to the HS4 version of the plugin and see that I am on the 30 day trial. Do I have to paid the $39 again for the HS4 version of the plugin .

Regards

Liam

Comment

Working...
                                X