Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking back. The plugin has been flawless and enjoying the control via Homeseer.

Any update on the ramp rates? It's the missing link in my Home Theater System..

THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
      Just checking back. The plugin has been flawless and enjoying the control via Homeseer.

Any update on the ramp rates? It's the missing link in my Home Theater System..

THANKS!
      Not yet - I received a box of new devices from Shelly, need to add support for them.

I remember about the ramp rates (it's on TODO my list) - but lower priority than others, sorry.

Comment

Maybe a Christmas present??

Still hoping you can get the time to add this feature. Love this plugin - it works flawlessly for me, just miss the ability to take it to the next step by ramping up/down my lighting in the theater,

Comment

Maybe a Christmas present??

Still hoping you can get the time to add this feature. Love this plugin - it works flawlessly for me, just miss the ability to take it to the next step by ramping up/down my lighting in the theater,
          I'm working on Shelly now, can you please remind what exactly did you want? Add configurable ramp rate for the dimmer?

Comment

So the "legacy" version runs on HS4, so now supported?

Also, I have a couple shellyplugu1 devices and can test that, at least on HS4.

Oh, and wondering about getting rid of polling.

Shelly
            {"type":"SHPLG-U1","mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx","auth":false,"fw":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","num_outputs":1,"num_meters":1}

Status
            {"wifi_sta":
            {"connected":true,"ssid":"xxxxxxx","ip":"xxx.xxx.x.xxx"," rss i":-37},
            "cloud":
            {"enabled":true,"connected":true},
            "mqtt":
            {"connected":false},
            "time":"15:08",
            "unixtime":1608044931,
            "serial":171,
            "has_update":false,
            "mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx",
            "cfg_changed_cnt":2,
            "actions_stats":
            {"skipped":0},
            "relays":
            [{"ison":false,"has_timer":false,"timer_started":0,"timer_ dur ation":0,"timer_remaining":0,"overpower":false,"source":"htt p"}],
            "meters":
            [{"power":0.00,"overpower":0.00,"is_valid":true,"timestamp ":1 608044931,"counters":[0.000, 0.000, 0.000],"total":0}],
            "update":
            {"status":"idle","has_update":false,"new_version":"202011 24-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","old_version":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","beta_version":"20201202-141054/v1.9.3-rc3@50c6ab57"},
            "ram_total":51104,
            "ram_free":37940,
            "fs_size":233681,
            "fs_free":159134,
            "uptime":9160}

Settings
            {"device":
            {"type":"SHPLG-U1","mac":"xxxxxxxxxxxx","hostname":"shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","num_outputs":1,"num_meters":1},
            "wifi_ap":
            {"enabled":false,"ssid":"shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","key":""},
            "wifi_sta":
            {"enabled":true,"ssid":"House24","ipv4_method":"static"," ip" :"xxx.xxx.x.xxx","gw":"xxx.xxx.x.xxx","mask":"xxx.xxx.xxx .x" ,"dns":null},
            "wifi_sta1":
            {"enabled":false,"ssid":null,"ipv4_method":"dhcp","ip":nu ll, "gw":null,"mask":null,"dns":null},
            "mqtt":
            {"enable":false,"server":"xxx.xxx.x.x:1883","user":"","id ":" shellyplugu1-xxxxxx","reconnect_timeout_max":60.000000,"reconnect_timeout _min":2.000000,"clean_session":true,"keep_alive":60,"max_qos ":0,"retain":false,"update_period":0},
            "coiot":
            {"update_period":15},
            "sntp":
            {"server":"time.google.com","enabled":true},
            "login":
            {"enabled":false,"unprotected":false,"username":"admin"},
            "pin_code":"OAS!#x",
            "name":null,
            "fw":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8",
            "discoverable":false,
            "build_info":
            {"build_id":"20201124-092346/v1.9.0@57ac4ad8","build_timestamp":"2020-11-24T09:23:46Z","build_version":"1.0"},
            "cloud":
            {"enabled":true,"connected":true},
            "timezone":"America/Los_Angeles",
            "lat":00.000000,
            "lng":00.000000,
            "tzautodetect":true,
            "tz_utc_offset":-28800,
            "tz_dst":true,
            "tz_dst_auto":true,
            "time":"15:06",
            "unixtime":1608044817,
            "led_status_disable":false,
            "actions":
            {"active":false,"names":["btn_on_url","out_on_url","out_off_url"]},
            "hwinfo":
            {"hw_revision":"prod-2020-04-14","batch_id":1},
            "max_power":2500,
            "led_status_disable":false,
            "led_power_disable":false,
            "relays":
            [{"name":null,"appliance_type":"General","ison":false,"has_ti mer":false,"default_state":"last","auto_on":0.00,"auto_off" : 0.00,"schedule":false,"schedule_rules":[],"max_power":2500}]
            }

Comment

Originally posted by popeye View Post
              So the "legacy" version runs on HS4, so now supported?

Also, I have a couple shellyplugu1 devices and can test that, at least on HS4.

Oh, and wondering about getting rid of polling.
              All HS3 plugins work in HS4. Including AKShelly.

Regarding polling - Shelly devices report some actions i.e On/Off without polling and it's supported by the plugin. But some info (i.e. power consumption, temperature) are only available via polling. You can reduce polling rate for these, say to 10-15 sec, and On/Off actions are reported instantly.

And thank you for providing Shelly Plug info - I moved it to a separate thread:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...46-shelly-plug

I need to know first what device type is reported by mDNS discovery - i.e. when the plugin discovers the plug - it logs error "Device type not supported".

Comment

Wish list is for the ability to set a “ramp rate” so I can slowly dim or brighten WRGB strips to set the mood in my home theater. Trying to avoid an abrupt lights on after weather a movie in the darkness.

Would like to slowly turn them on in over 2 to 10 seconds. Same thing when dimming them
                before a movie starts.

Thanks.

Comment

Wish list is for the ability to set a “ramp rate” so I can slowly dim or brighten WRGB strips to set the mood in my home theater. Trying to avoid an abrupt lights on after weather a movie in the darkness.

Would like to slowly turn them on in over 2 to 10 seconds. Same thing when dimming them
                  before a movie starts.

Thanks.
                  Ah, ok, thanks for reminding. Will do.

Comment

Hi,

I use the authenticatiion feature but have to go to each device and set its,
                    Can this be done in bulk or a a default for adding ne devices?

Comment

Originally posted by stevenheff View Post
                      Hi,I use the authenticatiion feature but have to go to each device and set its,
                      Can this be done in bulk or a a default for adding ne devices?
                      Good point, I'll check

[EDIT]

But in Shelly App you can set usr/pwd separately for each device?

Comment

yeah, you could but that would be a pain in the A***, I just have one for all my shelly devices.
                        hence wanting the "default" username and Pass that I can set in the plugin

I have to rebuild my HS after a OS failure, and adding the 30 or so device was a real pain.
                        as I plan to increase the number over time would be a useful feature, or if you could set it for eeach device in the My Device page of the plugin.

Comment

So I see two options:

1. Have user/password saved globally, so when you add new device - the global credentials are used by default. Then allow the user to overwrite them for each device. But then - if you need to change the password - you have to do it for each device.

2. Allow only global credentials, then you change the password only once. But you can't have different credentials per device.

I'm inclined towards the first option more.

What's your opinion?

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.73 (BETA) - Made Shelly user/password global (First option)

Comment

Hey Mate, Is there any plans to include the Shelly Plus 1PM. The log reports this:

The device type is not supported: ShellyPlus1PM, id: 441793A4BEC0, url: http://192.168.100.50/

Happy to assist with any trouble shooting / info!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixAus View Post
                                Hey Mate, Is there any plans to include the Shelly Plus 1PM. The log reports this:

The device type is not supported: ShellyPlus1PM, id: 441793A4BEC0, url: http://192.168.100.50/

Happy to assist with any trouble shooting / info!

Thanks!
                                Yes, I'm adding Shelly Plus 1PM

Comment

Working...
                                X