This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log warnings since HS version 4.1.14.0

I have HS log warnings since I installed the latest HS version 4.1.14.0. I am using Shelly plug-in version 4.0.0.37. I have two Shelly i3 modules and one Shelly Plug S. Both the i3 modules are generating the following HS warnings;

​HomeSeer
    Warning
    JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 583 value not found

HomeSeer
    Warning
    JSON controldevicebyvalue ref 588 value not found

I use these i3 modules to detect a switch status, 230v present means on, 230v absent means off.
    It seems that the action urls are not working correctly anymore. I have manually added a second action url in each i3 module for polling the device, and that is working fine. The status is updating now in HS.

These warnings in the HS log are about the first and automatically added action url, that url is not working because of the pushed value is not found in the by the plug-in created HS device. This action url pushes the value 0 or 1 to the devices with reference 583 and 588.
    This was no problem in the previous HS version 4.1.13.0.

Hi. Your device reference numbers don't have any meaning for me. Can you please post screenshots showing the devices, their "Status/Control" config and the devices config page pages showing the action URLs.

Comment

Sure, please see attached screenshots.

First i3 module, button switched ON action;

The automatically added action URL:
      http://username:secret@192.168.20.20/js...ef=588&value=1

I have added a second one:
      http://username:secret@192.168.20.20/js...87&value=-1007

Second i3 module, button switched ON action;

The automatically added action URL:
      http://username:secret@192.168.20.20/js...ef=583&value=1

I have added a second one:
      http://username:secret@192.168.20.20/js...82&value=-1007

Comment

Thank you. So the problem is that the plugin creates action URL for the device 588 (Verdeler) - not 577 (Control). Correct?

And it was working in HS3 version? I need to check.

Comment

Can please post " their "Status/Control" config"

Comment

No, the problem is that the action url created by the plug-in was working fine with HS version 4.1.13.0 and gives the warnings since HS version 4.1.14.0.
            I have added that second action url as workaround.
            See the attached screenshot, the values 0 and 1 are missing indeed.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Device Settings.png Views:	0 Size:	257.1 KB ID:	1461497

Comment

First I probably need to explain the difference between two action urls -

- the first url (ref=588&value=1) tries to set the Control device state directly, which is a bit artificial because the states are "status" only - i.e. they don't control anything, and normally shouldn't have any buttons. I create the buttons to trick HS to be able to set the "Control" device state directly via actions URL

- the second (587&value=-1007) is more standard because it just tells the plugin to poll the Shelly state, but this introduces the delay which can cause missing short changes

Now, I can't understand how upgrading HS version can cause this problem? Did it delete "0" and "1"?

The urls I set:
              State URL
              0 btn_off_url
              1 btn_on_url
              2 double_shortpush_url
              3 triple_shortpush_url
              4 longpush_url
              5 shortpush_url

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.38 (BETA) - Force creating Control VSPair for btn_off_url and btn_on_url, please try

Comment

I already understood the difference between these action URL’s, that is not the issue. I have created the second url as a workaround by polling the i3 for status because of the first action url seems to have a problem now. This was working fine in HS 4.1.13.0, but not anymore. Indeed it seems that the 0 and 1 state has been deleted. But I am not sure, I cannot verify that. All the other i3 inputs seems to be missing the 0 and 1 state too. I did not see any HS log warnings with HS 4.1.13.0 and now they are there.

Comment

Plug-in version 4.0.0.38 seems to fix it !
                    The 0 and 1 states are back and the warnings are gone.
                    Strange, did you not have this issue yourself with HS 4.1.14.0?

Comment

I force creating states 0 and 1 - they were created differently, possibly something changed in HS 4.1.14.0

Comment

The states are back now and it seems ok 👍

Comment

Great. I don't use i3 myself, don't have any use for them

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

Sorry, I spoke too soon.
                              The warnings are gone, now I got errors in return;
                              3-08-2021 08:40:26

AK Shelly
                              Error
                              System.NotImplementedException: NotifyValueChange at: HSPI_AKShelly.ChildDeviceInputMulti.NotifyValueChange (System.Double value, System.String ControlString, System.Boolean myDevice) [0x00019] in :0 at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged (System.Int32 RefId, System.Double value, System.Nullable`1[T] oldval, System.Boolean myDevice, System.String ControlString) [0x00026] in :0
                              3-08-2021 08:40:26

AK Shelly
                              Error
                              [588]: ValueChanged(0): NotifyValueChange

Comment

Working...
                              X