• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, ver 4.0.0.39 (BETA)

Comment

Nope, new error:

Code:
       [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NotImplementedException: NotifyValueChange
       at: HSPI_AKShelly.ChildDeviceInputMulti.NotifyValueChange (System.Double value, System.String ControlString, System.Boolean myDevice) [0x00025] in :0
       at: PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged (System.Int32 RefId, System.Double value, System.Nullable`1[T] oldval, System.Boolean myDevice, System.String ControlString) [0x00026] in :0 [/COLOR][/FONT]  [/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][588]: ValueChanged(1): NotifyValueChange[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Ok, ver .40 should work

Comment

Yes, warnings and errors are gone, thanks!
          Did HS made some changes in version 4.1.14.0?

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
            Yes, warnings and errors are gone, thanks!
            Did HS made some changes in version 4.1.14.0?
            Sure there are changes, why the new release then? They still fixing problems in compatibility between HS3 and HS4 devices...

Comment

Yeah sure, that’s not what I meant of course.
              Doesn’t matter, it is fixed now, thanks.

Comment

The release notes in case you are interested: https://docs.homeseer.com/display/HS...lease+4.1.14.0

Comment

I had seen them already.

Comment

Originally posted by RMB View Post
                    I already understood the difference between these action URL’s, that is not the issue. I have created the second url as a workaround by polling the i3 for status because of the first action url seems to have a problem now.
                    I have to admit - it's very rare for the user to make an effort to understand what's going on.
                    Usually it's - "I paid for the plugin - fix it".

Comment

Not for me, I am a technical guy and do some programming myself, so I wish to understand if some things suddenly are broken (in this case it seems due to a HS update). I am interested in the “why” and how to prevent it the next time.

Comment

There's a few breaking changes in 4.1.14 - I appreciate spud is working hard trying to fix many bugs reported in GitHub. Which is unusual for HomeSeer. But common, two years old product - and suddenly all these fixes which break stuff...

Comment

Ok, thanks 👍

Comment

I see liked my post above - so just to explain - I really appreciate spud fixing lots of stupid bugs in HS4.
                            Problem is - I (we, developers) put lots of workarounds in our code - to work around the bugs. But now since the bugs are fixed - many workarounds are broken.
                            And I am happy to remove the workarounds - but because it's been two years - I don't remember anymore where.

Comment

Working...
                            X