Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexbk66
    replied
    Color Control has API type 4 (LegacyPlugin), which is not really supported in HS4, it's used for devices from HS3 plugins and may behave differently

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• JoSo
    replied
    I'm not sure how to find the actual parent. I attached a screen shot of what i see when i go to the status/graphics tab and also the advanced info for Color Control. All of the features say they have a child relationship.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Originally posted by JoSo View Post
    That comes from the ZWave plugin.
    Can you please post screenshots of "Advanced Information" from Status/Graphics device settings for parent and child devices for "Color Control"

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    That's what I meant.

In recent HS update they introduced child devices priority, I will experiment...

Leave a comment:

• JoSo
    replied
    Not sure what you mean by delete all devices but one. I have many devices set up in Homeseer.
    It looks like this could be a limitation of HSbuddy or Homeseer itself. In HSBuddy, if i remove all but 2 of the related devices from favorites for this devide, in this case i left in the 2 temperatures, they both show their values. If i add a 3rd related device to favorites (such as the switch control), then it goes back to the format where the values for the related device are not shown.

In the homeseer UI, it also does not show the values of the related devices.

Looks like i might have to live with it the way it is and drill down to see the temperature. Thanks for your time.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied

Is it possible that "related device" is shown if there's only one device? Can you disable AKShelly plugin and delete all but one device?

Leave a comment:

• JoSo
    replied
    That comes from the ZWave plugin.

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    What plugin is "Color Control" from?

[EDIT]

Is it possible that "related device" is shown if there's only one device? Can you disable AKShelly plugin and delete all but one device?

Leave a comment:

• JoSo
    replied
    A little more information... I am using a Shelly 1 with the Temperature add on. The first screen shot shows "all" devices and the temperature is visable. The second screen shot shows the "favorites" tab with the device and related devices. The temperature is not visible even though i have the "Show value: Always" checked. You can see in the same photo another temperature sensor which is a "related device" for "Color Control" does show the temperature. Of course, this could be an issue with the HSBuddy app. thanks for your help. Joe

Leave a comment:

• alexbk66
    replied
    Can you please post some screenshots

Leave a comment:

• JoSo
    started a topic Ak Shelly with HSBuddy

Ak Shelly with HSBuddy

Hi
    AK Shelly works great but i noticed a possible issue with HSBuddy. It seems that "related devices" in HSbuddy don't show their values. All other device with "related devices" show the values. HSBudy has an option in settings to always show values or never show values. For my AK SHelly device this setting does not make a difference. It is possible I'm overlooking something. thanks Joe
Working...
X