Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status device Shelly 2.5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    No, it's still wrong https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...pdate-4-0-0-61

    Please wait for another BETA.

    I suspect also there's some issue with the updater? Or it's just me?

    Comment


      #47
      Correct updater is not working here.
      Also plugin site very slow.


      Comment


        #48
        I published ver 4.0.0.63 (BETA), not sure if updater works though...

        I put back the Roller device - it's better for now, until I have access to my device for testing.

        Comment


          #49
          Hi
          Regarding the thread Error After Update 4.0.0.61 - HomeSeer Message Board These errors in the log have also appeared for us who use shelly 2.5 for relay and not for roller
          I solved by deleting feutures for roller.

          -Mats
          HS4 Pro 4.2.5.0 Windows 10
          AK Shelly 4.0.0.61

          Comment


            #50
            HST Updater is back, so I published the 4.0.0.63 (BETA)

            Originally posted by Mats View Post
            I solved by deleting feutures for roller.
            After plugin restart it will be re-created. Please update to 4.0.0.63

            Comment


              #51
              Hi
              You have right 🙂 After I upgrade the plugin and restart the feature was re-created.
              But after the update to beta 4.0.0.63 my Shelly 2.5 still fills my log with the following error message about the feature for roller.
              I use shelly 2,5 as relay not for roller.

              Code:
              [1561] BR-11 Badrum 2vån: HandleDeviceStatus(F4CFA2E0AD96.RollerPos): System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
              vid HSPI_AKShelly.ChildDeviceRoller.UpdateStatus(RollerStatus roller)
              vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellySwitch25.HandleDeviceStatus(Device ShellyBase child, String& why)
              vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellyRoot.UpdateChildren()
              Sorry for some text in Swedish in the log file.

              -Mats
              HS4 Pro 4.2.5.0 Windows 10
              AK Shelly 4.0.0.61

              Comment


                #52
                On .63 now,everything working.
                So far so good👍

                Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N975F met Tapatalk

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Mats View Post
                  Hi
                  You have right 🙂 After I upgrade the plugin and restart the feature was re-created.
                  But after the update to beta 4.0.0.63 my Shelly 2.5 still fills my log with the following error message about the feature for roller. I use shelly 2,5 as relay not for roller.

                  Code:
                  [1561] BR-11 Badrum 2vån: HandleDeviceStatus(F4CFA2E0AD96.RollerPos): System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt. vid HSPI_AKShelly.ChildDeviceRoller.UpdateStatus(RollerStatus roller) vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellySwitch25.HandleDeviceStatus(Device ShellyBase child, String& why) vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellyRoot.UpdateChildren()
                  Sorry for some text in Swedish in the log file.

                  -Mats
                  HS4 Pro 4.2.5.0 Windows 10
                  AK Shelly 4.0.0.61
                  For me too

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Ok, I'll check again

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Hi
                      Today I also discovered that I get error when I try to check the specific settings for a shelly device see attached image.
                      -Mats

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_106123 Z.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1502958

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Mats View Post
                        Today I also discovered that I get error when I try to check the specific settings for a shelly device see attached image.
                        Hi Mats, can you please describe the steps to reproduce? Which device?

                        Anything in the Log?

                        Also you can enable "Developer Mode" in Setup => General (under Other Settings) and restart the plugin - then it will start with console window where you might see any errors

                        I can get to the settings:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-10-20 002210.png
Views:	44
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1502961

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Mats View Post
                          Hi
                          You have right 🙂 After I upgrade the plugin and restart the feature was re-created.
                          But after the update to beta 4.0.0.63 my Shelly 2.5 still fills my log with the following error message about the feature for roller.
                          I use shelly 2,5 as relay not for roller.

                          Code:
                          [1561] BR-11 Badrum 2vån: HandleDeviceStatus(F4CFA2E0AD96.RollerPos): System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
                          vid HSPI_AKShelly.ChildDeviceRoller.UpdateStatus(RollerStatus roller)
                          vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellySwitch25.HandleDeviceStatus(Device ShellyBase child, String& why)
                          vid HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellyRoot.UpdateChildren()
                          Sorry for some text in Swedish in the log file.

                          -Mats
                          HS4 Pro 4.2.5.0 Windows 10
                          AK Shelly 4.0.0.61
                          Ver 4.0.0.64 (BETA) - Fix roller UpdateStatus for non-roller mode (again)

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Ok now it works correctly

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Hi
                              After updating to beta 4.0.0.64, there are no errors in my log. So that problem is solved.

                              But it still not possible to get the settings, and this is the same for all my shelly device shelly 1, Shelly 2,5, shelly dimmer 2 and shelly h&t.
                              I get errors according to the attached hs-log when I try to reach the setting page.

                              I enable "Developer Mode" but can not see any errors in the console.

                              /Mats
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Mats View Post
                                But it still not possible to get the settings, and this is the same for all my shelly device shelly 1, Shelly 2,5, shelly dimmer 2 and shelly h&t.
                                I get errors according to the attached hs-log when I try to reach the setting page.
                                Ver 4.0.0.65 - Added exception handling in DeviceShellyConfig

                                Hard to tell what's wrong, so I added more error logging, hopefully will point the problem

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X