Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sync Problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sync Problem

    Hello,

    I have a sync problem with Shelly 2.5
    The problem is that when I change Shelly's state via the physical button or from the Shelly app it doesn't change the state in Homeseer. On the other hand, if I change the status to Homeseer, the status also changes in the Shelly app.
    The shelly is configured as Rele ',
    Where am I wrong. Thanks

    #2
    Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
    Hello,

    I have a sync problem with Shelly 2.5
    The problem is that when I change Shelly's state via the physical button or from the Shelly app it doesn't change the state in Homeseer. On the other hand, if I change the status to Homeseer, the status also changes in the Shelly app.
    The shelly is configured as Rele ',
    Where am I wrong. Thanks
    Can you please provide more info, i.e.

    - output from Tools => Help
    - enable Log for the device and post Log messages
    - screenshot of device config screen i.e.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
      Can you please provide more info, i.e.

      - output from Tools => Help
      - enable Log for the device and post Log messages
      - screenshot of device config screen i.e.

      Hi let me know if you need anything else.

      Thanks



      Code:
      Date/time=24/10/2021 16:45:50 ora legale Europa occidentale
      Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.5.0 (Windows)
      License=Registered
      Confguration File=C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS4\Data\HomeSeerData.json
      In Virtual Machine=No MFG: intel corporation
      Antivirus=Windows Defender
      OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
      OS Version=10.0.19042
      Uptime=3 Days 20 Hours 36 Minutes 40 Seconds
      Lan IP=192.168.1.25 (FoxesHouse)
      Device Count=707
      Event Count=447
      Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4 at 1,96 GHz
      Modules/Threads=118 Modules, 95 Threads
      Available Threads=1023
      System Load=192 Processes, 55% Load
      Free/Total Memory=3,52 GBytes / 7,89 GBytes (45% free)
      Free/Total Virtual Memory=3,19 GBytes / 9,14 GBytes (35% free)
      HomeSeer Memory Used=182 Mbytes
      Plugin Memory Used=10 EXE Plug-Ins using 189 Mbytes
      Plugins Installed=AK Shelly 4.0.0.67,Arduino 4.0.2.14,Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206,Chromecast 4.0.18.0,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.74,HSBuddy 3.25.614.1,JowiHue 2.1.1.11,Pushover 3P 0.0.0.52,rnbWeather 4.2.0.0,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelly_1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	1504055Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelly_2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	313.0 KB ID:	1504056Click image for larger version  Name:	Shelly_4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	525.7 KB ID:	1504057

      Comment


        #4
        Here are the Logs

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Shelly_6.PNG
Views:	47
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	1504094Click image for larger version

Name:	Shelly_7.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	1504095

        Comment


          #5
          Thank you for all info, obviously there's quite a few errors in the Log - and you should check the Log first thing when you report a problem.

          Can you please post the log errors as text, not screenshot.

          Comment


            #6
            Hi here is what you requested

            Attached Files

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MaxFox View Post
              Hi here is what you requested
              It looks like you are getting errors for all devices, not only Shelly 2.5? Also DeviceShellyPlugS, DeviceShellyShellyBulbRGBGU10. Not sure what happened.

              Can you try deleting one of the devices (i.e. DeviceShellySwitch25) and see if it's still happening?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

                It looks like you are getting errors for all devices, not only Shelly 2.5? Also DeviceShellyPlugS, DeviceShellyShellyBulbRGBGU10. Not sure what happened.

                Can you try deleting one of the devices (i.e. DeviceShellySwitch25) and see if it's still happening?

                Hello,

                I did as you advised but the problem remains. That is, On and OFF work from App Shelly and activate events, they work using the HomeSeer interface and activate events, they DO NOT WORK if I press the physical button. The light comes on but HomeSeer does not detect anything. It's like you haven't pressed it. I am attaching the Log.

                Thanks for your help
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #9
                  If it helps before Release 4.0.0.64 everything was working fine.

                  Hello

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The log says "Reason: _ShellyStatus == null" which means it didn't receive the status info from Shelly.
                    In your log I don't see any communication logs, and in your screenshot LogLevel is set to "No Log". In post #2 I asked "enable Log for the device and post Log messages".

                    I need to see why the status is not received from Shelly. The log should have comms info i.e.
                    661D50.shellyswitch25: Execute(sync) {shellyinfo}

                    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_106316.png Views:	0 Size:	63.4 KB ID:	1504761

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Also, in your log, the errors for 68C63AFB1849 are about 09:31, but you deleted the 68C63AFB1849 later at 20:01? And the restarted the plugin at 20:02 and 68C63AFB1849 was re-created?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                        Also, in your log, the errors for 68C63AFB1849 are about 09:31, but you deleted the 68C63AFB1849 later at 20:01? And the restarted the plugin at 20:02 and 68C63AFB1849 was re-created?

                        Exactly. After deleting the shelly and restarting the plug-in, the shelly was recreated automatically.

                        0/27/2021 20:02:41 AK Shelly Info Found device: shellyswitch25 (shellyswitch25), id: 68C63AFB1849, url: http://192.168.1.58/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          But it still had the issues after? And not only shellyswitch25, but other devices as well?

                          What about enabling Log (or trace) - post #10?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                            But it still had the issues after? And not only shellyswitch25, but other devices as well?

                            What about enabling Log (or trace) - post #10?

                            I only had problems with 2.5. Others work fine.

                            Here is the log you asked for.

                            Thanks

                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Hmm, it looks like it constantly executes the following command?

                              Code:
                              10/28/2021 22:03:00 AK Shelly Info [2441] Studio Luce Bagno / Vortice: shellyswitch25 (SHSW-25): Action set: out_on_url[1] = http://192.168.1.25/json%3Frequest=controldevicebyvalue%26ref=2442%26value=-1007

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X