Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelly Pro4PM support [Implemented]

Originally posted by salki View Post
    Hi Alex -- It'd be good if the plugin supported Pro4M devices.
    AK Shelly ERROR The device type is not supported: unset (ShellyPro4PM), id: 94B97EC078E4, url: http://xxxx
    Apostolis
    Ver 4.0.0.67 (BETA) - Added initial support for Shelly4Pro

@salki it may not work, or some functionality may work. Please test and post any Logs you get for Shelly 4PM.

You may enable "Developer Mode" in HS Setup under "Other Settings" - after restarting the plugin it will open console window - so you can copy the output.

If anybody wants to start testing and provide me the JSON replies from Shelly4Pro...

Comment

Anyone? salki ?

Comment

Any further on this topic??
        If i purchase this plugin will it work with the Shelly4Pro??

Edit...i do have a Shelly4Pro if you need any testing.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrolla View Post
          Any further on this topic??
          If i purchase this plugin will it work with the Shelly4Pro??

Edit...i do have a Shelly4Pro if you need any testing.
          Thank you, can you test please? I added initial support in October, but nobody replied.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Thank you, can you test please? I added initial support in October, but nobody replied.
            Not a problem....do you have a direct email?
            I don't want to copy the dump here as it contains some other possibly sensitive information

Comment

I don't want to copy the dump here as it contains some other possibly sensitive information
              I sent you PM

Comment

Thank you. I could come to pick it up, or if you can post it would be great. -Alex

Comment

Hi is the Shelly 4PM support confirmed as working ?, I have downloaded the plugin, but it doesnt seem to connect.

Comment

Originally posted by jon@js.co.uk View Post
                    Hi is the Shelly 4PM support confirmed as working ?, I have downloaded the plugin, but it doesnt seem to connect.
                    No, I don't have the device for testing. oldrolla ?

Comment

Anything I can do ? send you logs etc.. I might be able to setup remote access over the web to a unit, but best to talk about this offline, I cant pm as I dont seem to have permissions
                      Can you pm me your email ? if you want to pursue this option.

Also managed to buy another device that seems unsupported

https://shop.shelly.cloud/shelly-trv...automation#597

Code:
                      The device type is not supported: shellytrv, id: 60A423D3F6F4
                      This is using your beta plugin, tried that in case it had some extra support.

Thanks.

Comment

If you can provide remote access would be the best. Otherwise logs will do too, but more hustle.

TRV is a new device, will need to add support too.

Shelly used to send me new devices for development/testing before, but now they don't care about small HS market I guess. I'll ask them again.

[EDIT]

I PMed you my email

Comment

Originally posted by jonst44 View Post
                          Also managed to buy another device that seems unsupported

https://shop.shelly.cloud/shelly-trv...automation#597

Code:
                          The device type is not supported: shellytrv, id: 60A423D3F6F4
                          Ver 4.0.0.91 (BETA) - Added Shelly TRV

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...19#post1533419

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                            Ver 4.0.0.91 (BETA) - Added Shelly TRV

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...19#post1533419
                            jonst44 - any feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by RK15
                              I got the Pro4PM working but the Status dose not change when i turn it on and off but the Pro4Pm dose change
                              Code:
                              6/11/2022 8:55:55 PM
                              AK Shelly
                              Warning
                              [3820] '083AF27B39D0.ShellyPro4PM': Execute(sync) {ShellySettingsBase} ['settings']: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. [response = Not Found] [Status = ProtocolError]
                              6/11/2022 8:55:28 PM
                              AK Shelly
                              Warning
                              [3820] '083AF27B39D0.ShellyPro4PM': Execute(sync) {ShellySettingsBase} ['settings']: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. [response = Not Found] [Status = ProtocolError]
                              ShellyPro4PM is not implemented - because I don't own it and still waiting for Shelly to send me one. It's a Gen2 device and uses different comms protocol.

But since they already sent me other Shelly Plus (Gen2) devices - I know what to do and can work with you to get it going. I'll post a new BETA soon so you can provide feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X