Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the Shelly Uni - NotImplementedException: NotifyValueChange

Hi Alex,

Today I added a Shelly Uni to my system.
    I want to switch my alarm on and off with this thing.
    But when I push the input on the status page I get the following error in the log.
    Can I only use the input directly on the Uni module?

Code:
     [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]12-20-2021 17:25:52[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Shelly[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]System.NotImplementedException: NotifyValueChange
    bij HSPI_AKShelly.DeviceShellyBase.NotifyValueChange(Double value, String ControlString, Boolean myDevice)
    bij PluginLib.ControllerBase.ValueChanged(Int32 RefId, Double value, Nullable`1 oldval, Boolean myDevice, String ControlString)[/COLOR][/FONT]    [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]12-20-2021 17:25:52[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]AK Shelly[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][1767]: ValueChanged(1): NotifyValueChange[/COLOR][/FONT]

I'll check

Comment

Have you already had time to look at this?

Comment

Sorry Antoon. Do I understand correctly - it happens when you click ON/OFF on the Input device?

The Inputs shouldn't have ON/OFF buttons - they are only status, you can't change the state. I will remove the buttons.

Comment

Actually, I just realised that the ON/OFF buttons are required for the "Action" urls - when the input state changes - Uni notifies the plugin to update the input state. But you can't use the buttons to control the input state.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
            Actually, I just realised that the ON/OFF buttons are required for the "Action" urls - when the input state changes - Uni notifies the plugin to update the input state. But you can't use the buttons to control the input state.
            OK, Thanks for the explanation

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.83 (BETA) - Removed ON/OFF from ChildDeviceInput

Comment

Working...
              X