Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Door Window v2 sensor not appearing in Homeseer

Hi,

I've just acquired a new Shelly Door Window V2 sensor to replace a dead Fibaro module.

I've followed Shelly's instructions to get it up and running locally within my home network and all is well.

However, it's not appearing in HomeSeer.

I am seeing these errors in the log.

Running v4.2.16.0 of HomeSeer HS4 Pro & v4.0.4.6 of the Shelly Plugin. I also already have a working Shelly Motion Sensor.

I can see from an earlier post somebody else was having issues which you resolved, but for whatever reason, this new device is not being created in my setup.
    Any ideas?

Edit :- just tried to make my attachment bigger but it won't appear any larger.....

Can you please filter log by plugin (FROM) then export as file. Screenshot is not readable.

Comment

Yeah, apologies for that. The local PNG on my PC was fine but it seems to have been compressed when uploading.

Anyway, as requested - log file attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, I see the problem.

For now you can add the device manually - green plus button on settings page, /AKShelly/mydevices.html or /AKShelly

Comment

Hi Alex, thanks for the speedy reply as always.

ok, I've added the device manually using it's IP address but I've got nothing apart from the RSSI settings in the dashboard.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	ShellyDW2_2.png Views:	0 Size:	33.3 KB ID:	1568769

Comment

Originally posted by Solarfire View Post
            Hi Alex, thanks for the speedy reply as always.

ok, I've added the device manually using it's IP address but I've got nothing apart from the RSSI settings in the dashboard.
            What's in the Log?

Comment

Not a lot - looks pretty much the same as last time.
              I've attached the log from 10am which was when I manually added the device.
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh, forgot to tell - disable Zeroconf discovery on the Settings page to avoid the error.

However, now I see another error JsonReaderException

Comment

Hmm... I realised that Shelly DW2 is not completely implemented. The only Shelly device they haven't sent me is DW, so you might need to do some testing.

Comment

Just to say that disabling ZeroConf made no difference but it seems you've realised that anyway.

More than happy to be a guinea pig for you to test things out.
                    Just tell me what you want me to do.

Your contributions to the community are always welcomed and very valuable!

Edit: Sorry for the slow response today, Got dragged to Ikea by the missus for a short 4 hour trip :-(

Comment

alexbk66 - any testing steps you want me to perform yet?

Comment

alexbk66 - any testing steps you want me to perform yet?
                        Sorry, not yet, I need to finish other plugins fixes. Soon.

Comment

Solarfire can you please try the following urls in the browser ant post json reply (maybe zip in one file) - where "192.168.1.16" is example IP address of your DW2

http://192.168.1.16/shelly
                          http://192.168.1.16/settings
                          http://192.168.1.16/status
                          http://192.168.1.16/settings/actions

Comment

Hi Alex,

JSON replies in attached ZIP file with text files for each response inside.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Alex,

JSON replies in attached ZIP file with text files for each response inside.
                              Thank you, I'll have a look.

Comment

Working...
                              X