• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelly Plus AddOn

Will this work
    Shelly Plus AddOn - All Products - Products - Shelly

It will work when/if I add support for it
    It's probably not much work, assuming I have it for testing, which I don't.

Comment

Any update on plans for this integration?
      I am interested in a low cost solution for monitoring refrigeration and freezer via Homeseer. This add-on, with multiple DS18B20 probes, looks like the best option, given that the Shelly 1 Plus can be mounted outside the appliance and powered from an outlet.
      Thanks,
      Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

Yes, I wanted to add the AddOn, but they made the API a bit complicated, so it's difficult to add without having the device for testing.

It was supposed to be included in the new QA pack 20 Jan, but they are having some delays with the QA pack. Hopefully soon...

[EDIT]

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	116
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1597290

Comment

Any update on plans for this integration

Comment

Originally posted by RK15 View Post
            Any update on plans for this integration
            Plans are still there, but QA pack seems to be out of question now, so I guess I need to buy one myself. Alternatively I might try adding it without testing and let you try it.

Comment

I will try it.

Comment

Any luck getting this yet, I would love to be able to get the temperature in HS, I have 2 currently 1 for the freezer and 1 for the pool Temp. I can send you the add-on if you still need it, and am more than willing to assist with testing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtobin View Post
                  Any luck getting this yet, I would love to be able to get the temperature in HS, I have 2 currently 1 for the freezer and 1 for the pool Temp. I can send you the add-on if you still need it, and am more than willing to assist with testing.
                  Yeah, Shelly guys became a bit arrogant (unlike 3 years ago when nobody new them) - and it's not feasible for me to buy every device. But I can buy this one, it's not too $$. That's the one you mean https://www.shelly.com/en/products/s...y-plus-add-on?

Comment

Actually the ones that i have are a much older model, If you can get the new ones to work, i will order a couple of them. This is the model that i have. Click image for larger version

Views:	56
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1631954

Comment

Originally posted by rtobin View Post
                      Actually the ones that i have are a much older model, If you can get the new ones to work, i will order a couple of them. This is the model that i have.​
                      But this one is for Gen1 devices (not Plus)? It should work already.

Comment

I am not able to see the temperature. all i see is Click image for larger version

Views:	54
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	1631958

Comment

well, i rebooted the shelly and dug a bit further into it and I do see the temperature now, I am glad it is working. Thank you for the plug-in!!! keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                          X