SNZB-01 Wireless Switch - unable to pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNZB-01 Wireless Switch - unable to pair

Having a lot of trouble figuring out how to pair my Smart Switch. When I try to add device in the config page of your plug-in I get Unknown.Unknown at IP 127.0.0.1

I am able to directly add the device in the Zigbee plugin, but no configuration or device type string information populates

Please provide more info, I don't know what you did and what doesn't work.

What steps did you try exactly?
    What "Smart Switch"?
    Please provide some screenshots.
    Please provide Log (from HS log filter by plugin - FILTER FROM - and EXPORT to file.
    Please provide output from Tools => help.

The device should be discovered by mDNS (Zeroconf) automatically. It didn't work?

If you have to add the device manually - you need to enter the IP address. I noticed in the main thread the config screens are still from HS3 - I need to update the instructions.

Comment

Actually, SNZB-01​ is Zigbee switch, but the plugin only supports "Sonoff DIY line" - please read the original post.

Comment

Sonoff Wireless Switch SNZB-01 Zigbee compatibility (blakadder.com)

Click image for larger version

Name:	0x.png
Views:	111
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	1590952

Comment

At the risk of hijacking this thread - tell me if I should move this post elsewhere - I see that these SNZB-01 switches can be used as on / off switches in the TUYA app. The first press switches the controlled device / event on whilst a second press of the same type (short, long, double) switches the device / event off.
          Can this be replicated in JowieHue?

Comment

Originally posted by Dewcal View Post
            At the risk of hijacking this thread - tell me if I should move this post elsewhere - I see that these SNZB-01 switches can be used as on / off switches in the TUYA app. The first press switches the controlled device / event on whilst a second press of the same type (short, long, double) switches the device / event off.
            Can this be replicated in JowieHue?
            If it's supported by TUYA - you probably want the Tuya plugin https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs.../tuya-homeseer.

But I think since it's a Zigbee device, so you may try https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ee-homeseer-aa

Comment

Thanks Alexbk66 - will redirect my enquiry - I obviously got my forums (forae?) confused.

Comment

Working...
              X