SolarEdge data is loading in status and not value in my device/features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SolarEdge data is loading in status and not value in my device/features

I'm using HTTP to query SolarEdge for my solar data, which is working fine. I have a SolarEdge device with four features. Day, Month, Year, Lifetime and Last Update. The problem is the data is being stored in "Status" and not "Value". I need them to be in value for Jon00 Database Charting utility to pick up the data. How can I modify the call to load the data into values?

See attached for my setup.
    Attached Files

Uncheck the box "Num As String". As the name suggests it sets Big6 to convert numerical data into strings.

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
      Uncheck the box "Num As String". As the name suggests it sets Big6 to convert numerical data into strings.
      Thanks, risquare . Once I uncheck "Num As String" do I need to recreate the features to get them to populate as values instead of status? I unchecked "Num As String" and it still shows the data in status (I also manually ran my solar event script to execute the HTTP call).

Comment

You must save the Big6 HTTP profile after unchecking. It should work thereafter. If not than just disable and re-enable Big6. Please note that the string (aka status) will stay there within the HS4 device as Big6 will start putting values in the device Big6 will not delete the string.

Comment

I had saved the profile after unchecking. I also unchecked the feature lock. No luck. This profile lives in Big5HS4 not Big6. I also disabled and re-enabled the plugin but it still is only saving values to the status and not the value field. I went ahead and added Big6 and am trying to migrate this and another profile but am having issues getting it to work. I'll post that in the Big6 forum.

Comment

Working...
          X