New features not documented

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New features not documented

New features are mentioned in the release notes of the beta version 3.45. I'm very interested, however I couldn't find them documented anywhere. More particularly, I'm interested in the remote access to my Big6 profiles from outside of my private LAN using connected2.homeseer.com . BTW thanks for removing the annoying warning messages in HS4 log.

Sorry about that. Working on updating the documentation. Meanwhile below are the commands to use for remote control of your HS4 via Big6 profiles. Notably it works with all profiles. Now you can control even the good old serial ports from anywhere in the world. You can "chat" from countries like Dubai for example where certain chat apps are banned. Using HomeSeer portal connected2.homeseer.com eliminates the need for opening and/or redirecting any ports at your private LAN. You don't even need to know your global IP address.

Code:
    https://connected2.homeseer.com/JSON?user=[your user name]&pass=[your password]&request=pluginfunction&plugin=Big6&function=XXX&P1=[Big6_Profile_Name]&P2=[Your message here]&P3=[topic/group for MQTT and Chat only]
    where function XXX specifies the type of profile

XXX =

TCP
    MQTT
    HTTP
    RS232
    UDP
    Chat

Comment

Working...
    X