Telegram Outgoing messages issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telegram Outgoing messages issues

I setup the Telegram as the instructions, not very familiar with it so bear with me. I was able to via the telegram bot to send a text, it works as expected. When I try to send a message to the bot using the following syntax in the event, write the message "tes" to the profile TelegramProfile I do nort get "Tes" in the bot. What am I doing wrong?

Works for me

Comment

alphatech

Most likely it is the name of the channel in your Telegram profile setup. I had same problem. My test channel is Big6 however Telegram modified it to Big6channel. In addition to that the name must be preceded by @

For example:

@Big6channel

Comment

Thank you for the super fast reply. I tried different combinations without success. I enabled the log but it does not show anything in there. By the way, I'm using the beta version, would it make a difference? Any other test that I can do?

Edit: I was able to get the log working, I did not realize that it was on a different tab. I got this message
        [CHAT] [ChatConnection] [#PFL:TelegramProfile] failed to send message to chat. TelegramProfile (Telegram) - @xxxxChannel - One or more errors occurred. Bad Request: chat not found ( I replace the real channel with xxxChannel)

Comment

All set, I had set it as private, As soon as I made it public it worked. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X