This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubitat Elevation Plugin Intro

Hubitat Elevation is a new hub for home automation with support for Z-Wave, ZigBee and network protocols. I'll let the link and the Hubitat website speak for itself.

https://hubitat.com/

Hubitat Plugin
    This plugin provides the ability to mirror devices from the Hubitat hub into HomeSeer for status and control of those devices. A lot of the devices are currently supported as well as some of the built in apps provided by Hubitat including Philips Hue, Lutron (Caseta Pro and RR2) as well as some community provided apps for TP-Link devices and LiFX lamps. Not all built in apps are supported yet such as Rachio but are planned. Community provided apps will not be supported unless there is a wide demand for the app and the app has reached a maturity level where it does not cause problems on the hub.

Hubitat is running an August Sale. You can get a Hubitat Hub US Model for $74.95 and free two day shipping. Getting closer to the price of a Zigbee USB dongle!

Comment

Does this plugin send status updates back to Hubitat or just one was from Hubtitat to Homeseer?

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
        Does this plugin send status updates back to Hubitat or just one was from Hubtitat to Homeseer?
        Not sure what you are meaning... The plugin uses the Hubitat EventSocket for getting realtime updates from Hubitat. When a HS hubitat device changes that sends the change to Hubitat which causes the change to happen on the HE hub.

Comment

Hi
          Is the connection between HS4 and Hubitat local or is it cloud based, does it always requires internet connection? Since HS4 doesn’t support some of the z-wave devices I have but Hubitat does, I would like them to be added to the HS4 but I would like them to be locally controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by srki View Post
            Hi
            Is the connection between HS4 and Hubitat local or is it cloud based, does it always requires internet connection? Since HS4 doesn’t support some of the z-wave devices I have but Hubitat does, I would like them to be added to the HS4 but I would like them to be locally controlled.
            It’s local control over maker api.

Comment

mik3 thanx for the info

Comment

Working...
              X