Poll option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll option?

Is it possible to get a poll option added, so I can be sure everything stays in sync? Maybe I pull once an hour?

** bump **

Comment

Under normal operation it doesn't appear to get out of sync in my setup. Do you have specific examples of this? I have a separate issue with the hub becoming unresponsive every so often but I don't have an issue with out of sync devices when everything is running.

Comment

Originally posted by simonmason View Post
        Under normal operation it doesn't appear to get out of sync in my setup. Do you have specific examples of this? I have a separate issue with the hub becoming unresponsive every so often but I don't have an issue with out of sync devices when everything is running.
        If Hubitat requires a reboot.

Comment

So homeseer is running and you reboot hubitat and it gets out of sync? Let me try that.

Comment

So homeseer is running and you reboot hubitat and it gets out of sync? Let me try that.
            Correct.

Comment

What did your results show?

Comment

No issues. But unless I am missing something then nothing can get out of sync as hubitat is rebooting so nothing can be set on that side while this is happening?

Comment

No issues. But unless I am missing something then nothing can get out of sync as hubitat is rebooting so nothing can be set on that side while this is happening?
                  It’s after reboot. Homeseer won’t pickup state changes of anything connected to Hubitat until I do a manual rescan from the plugin config page.

Comment

Originally posted by mik3y View Post

It’s after reboot. Homeseer won’t pickup state changes of anything connected to Hubitat until I do a manual rescan from the plugin config page.
                    ok, got you. yes it does the same thing here. That is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

I only started to notice this because by hubitat has become unstable in the last couple of weeks. Locking up completely every couple of days. I am working with their tech support on this. They say it is an incompatibility with my network switch. I am not buying that - have a Ubiquiti Edege router.

Comment

ok, got you. yes it does the same thing here. That is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.

I only started to notice this because by hubitat has become unstable in the last couple of weeks. Locking up completely every couple of days. I am working with their tech support on this. They say it is an incompatibility with my network switch. I am not buying that - have a Ubiquiti Edege router.
                      A agree. They told me the same thing and I’m using a Cisco 2960s switch.

i think their devices and firmware updates are failing. That’s my conclusion.

I’m contemplating moving over to a Lutron ra2 for motion sensors. Then I’m not tied down to anyone.

Comment

This is interesting. I rebooted my hub yesterday because it was locked up.

So I thought I would test your issue this morning and triggered a motion detector connected to the hub in the basement. It did not update on Homeseer.

I then rescanned in the plugin and the homeseer devices updated.

Then for something else I went into the hub directly and it was not responding.

So I had to go restart the hub again.

So either the hub was unresponsive through direct access and the homeseer plugin was still able to communicate with it OR the hub locked up shortly after the scan was run.

I am theorizing that when the hub is locked up, with green light on, that it is still working to a degree.

Comment

Working...
                        X