HS4 Plugin - Doesn't log status changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Plugin - Doesn't log status changes

I've noticed I'm not able to log any motion status changes or any changes with devices under HomeSeer log.

I've gone into the feature and unchecked Do Not Log but I still can't see any status changes in the logs.

Are you getting update of the HS device, but not a record of that update in the HS log? The plugin does not do anything I am aware directly with logging in the HS log. It only does the device update.

The debug log created by the plugin as that will allow me to replicate what is being delivered from Hubitat and then I can trace code if the debug itself does not have information about the update.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      Are you getting update of the HS device, but not a record of that update in the HS log? The plugin does not do anything I am aware directly with logging in the HS log. It only does the device update.

The debug log created by the plugin as that will allow me to replicate what is being delivered from Hubitat and then I can trace code if the debug itself does not have information about the update.
      Correct, the device updates just fine. It's just not populating that information over to HS's logging..

Comment

Working...
      X