404 Error When Selecting Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 Error When Selecting Settings

Michael McSharry I loaded the updater file and zip file in main HS4 dir. I shut down the PI and did the update. At first it said the start was pending but now it says Loaded Remotely. What do I need to do to get it working? Thanks

Tried restarting HS4 and then restarting the PI. It says OKAY but when I select settings it shows a 404 error.

Restarted HS4 again and now I get this error when I select Settings in the PI.

Error finding plugin in GenPage: Disconnected before response received.

The easiest way to update is folder to disable the plugin, extract HSPI....exe file into the HS4 folder to replace the file of the same name. . Enable the plugin. Also make certain you are using the 4xxx.zip file and not the HS3 plugin 3xxx.zip.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      The easiest way to update is folder to disable the plugin, extract HSPI....exe file into the HS4 folder to replace the file of the same name. . Enable the plugin. Also make certain you are using the 4xxx.zip file and not the HS3 plugin 3xxx.zip.
      Ok, It has been a while since I have updated things this way. Thanks, I will give it a try.

Comment

Working...
      X