HS4 JowiHue plugin Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
    FYI may just be an updater issue, but the HS4 Updater shows 4.0.1.10 available, but the version that gets installed is 4.0.0.10
    kevins669

It is indeed an updater issue. The 4.0.0.4 version is published as production. The plugin submission page thinks the beta 4.0.0.10 is a lower version..... so I am now working around this problem by publishing with a 4.0.1.nn version. What is installed though is of a 4.0.0.nn version. Hoping HST will solve those issues on the submission page soon..

fuzzysb

Good catch! Bridge discovery is a bit changed in the new version. I have tested with Philips bridges, which always come on port 80.... That is why I am glad getting help testing.
    I have it solved here, will see if I can publish it today, will probably do that during the evening!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim.

Nice one thanks. Look forward to retesting when it is available.

All my zigbee sensors are on the conbee so my alarms and heating are not now being set correctly

Comment

OK, got it... will publish the beta right away......
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          OK, got it... will publish the beta right away......
          There is no need to rush at all from my side.

Comment

LOL, new version published I had the chance before leaving. Could not leave you in the cold could I?
            -- Wim

Comment

Wim. Quick update for you. The latest version didn't work at first. It got past the error when registering the bridge but then went in a crash loop. I could not get into the config to enable verbose tracking and logging to a file to share, but jowiehue kept crashing seconds after startup with a message in the console that flashed up quickly something about stackoverflowexception.

I did however install 4.0.0.4 and shut down deconz and it stopped crashing so I enabled verbose tracing then updated to 4.0.0.11 and this also did not crash then I started second and now everything works. Don't know what the crashes were all about but figured I would let you know

​​​​​​​Update I disabled verbose tracing and just thought stop and restart the plugin and it crashes. However if I close deconz and start it after jowiehue starts both work untile the plugin restarts.

Comment

w.vuyk 4.0.0.11 installed and working ok. About to test bridge removal (then I will restore HS4).

Wim, can you add back the OFF to Scene Action? I think scenes are back to working just fine, but missing the option to turn lights/groups OFF. I am also testing some strange behavior where imported (old HS3) scenes are not running, even though the message box at top right in red is saying it ran. New scenes work fine.

One other thing - under Presets, "Lights to test/snapshot", those never save. If I choose other ones, they never stick. Always revert to the same old light

Thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                  Wim. Quick update for you. The latest version didn't work at first. It got past the error when registering the bridge but then went in a crash loop. I could not get into the config to enable verbose tracking and logging to a file to share, but jowiehue kept crashing seconds after startup with a message in the console that flashed up quickly something about stackoverflowexception.

I did however install 4.0.0.4 and shut down deconz and it stopped crashing so I enabled verbose tracing then updated to 4.0.0.11 and this also did not crash then I started second and now everything works. Don't know what the crashes were all about but figured I would let you know

Update I disabled verbose tracing and just thought stop and restart the plugin and it crashes. However if I close deconz and start it after jowiehue starts both work untile the plugin restarts.
                  fuzzysb

What was the crash loop? I would like to know what the error was you saw? Can you check back in the log (changing filter values)? And if you have the detailed logging enabled and the logtofile option set, I would like to have this log (located in \Logs\JowiHue.log) so I can check?
                  I really need those details to solve issues, so any detail on crashes or detailed logs are welcome. The logs preferably inclusing the start of the plugin (enable detailed logging and log to file options and restart the plugin)
                  Send the logfile to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

kevins669

I think I missed that one completely Will work at that. the presets part should have saved, so I will check this one as well.

Thanks!

​​​​​​​Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

As it turned out even though it was working when starting deconz after plugin starting it eventually also got into a crash loop.

I am away most of the day today. But I will will enable verbose tracing this evening when I get back will email you the log

Comment

Perfect
                      -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
                        w.vuyk

One other thing - under Presets, "Lights to test/snapshot", those never save. If I choose other ones, they never stick. Always revert to the same old light
                        kevins669

I have put back the off function for scenes here. Also discovered I missed adding the transition times in the edit function, so I have put back this one too

I seem not to be able to copy your issue with presets. If I select a few lights to test, I can test on them and change them a bit later and test will be on the other lights.
                        Same with the snapshot, I take a snapshot from a light, change the selected snapshot light and it will take the new light.
                        The selection will be held until the next restart of the plugin. It is not saved anywhere, after a restart you will have to select them.

After a restart, how to you set the first selection (test and snapshot) and how whith a change?
                        -- Wim

Comment

w.vuyk Wim,

I should have been more clear; it is the selection for testing that is not sticking. Snapshots are fine (selected via the dropdown). My usual preset testing is on a light I can see from my desk PC. So if I select that one, I can test just fine. If I move to Scenes or Animations, or leave the settings and come back, nothing is set again. I may have missed this behavior in version 3, but now that I am setting things up fresh, it does seem a bit of trouble to reset that even if I just move over to Scenes for a sec.

Thanks for the fixes, and especially transition times. I forgot about those as well, but I would have come across it eventually...

Comment

w.vuyk I have just DM'd you the logs leading up to two crashes. in the console it displays Stack Overflow Exception when it crashes.

also worth pointing out that the verbose logging is not sticking even when saving prior to any crash. when i shut down deconz the plugin works fine only with my philips hue hub

Comment

w.vuyk Wim,

Needed to reboot HS machine, now plugin showing this error on .11
                              Code:
                              2/16/2020 9:44:53 PM JowiHue Error Error: (CheckSceneVersion)::CheckSceneVersion Error: the plugin cannot upgrade scenes from version 0 to 3 due to the presence of multiple bridges. Please contact plugin owner for help

2/16/2020 9:44:53 PM JowiHue Info Upgrading Scenes version to 3
                              ...and plugin never starts, so I can't check multiple bridges.

Comment

Kevin,

I found this issue myself yesterday and solve it here. There are situation where the scene version is not correctly set when creating a new scene. I will be publishing the new beta soon, finalizing here in it. That version will solve this loop, because that is what it starts doing.
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X