HS4 JowiHue plugin Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    My IKEA lamps show up in HomeSeer, but I'm not able to switch them on or off - anybody with the same issue?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JowiHue_HS4.png
Views:	222
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1363439

Comment

All, new beta 4.0.0.12 has been published, which has some important improvements. See first post for details.
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by Byelektrikeren View Post
        Hi,
        My IKEA lamps show up in HomeSeer, but I'm not able to switch them on or off - anybody with the same issue?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	JowiHue_HS4.png
Views:	222
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	1363439
        Byelektrikeren

In your log the plugin is reporting the lights are unreachable. Are they powered on, can you see then in the deCONZ map with "green" lights? It seems thy cannot be reached by Conbee or Raspbee (don't know what you are using here).
        Are you using the beta?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Byelektrikeren

In your log the plugin is reporting the lights are unreachable. Are they powered on, can you see then in the deCONZ map with "green" lights? It seems thy cannot be reached by Conbee or Raspbee (don't know what you are using here).
          Are you using the beta?
          SOLVED ...

I reinstalled the deCONZ software, and now everything works fine, with the lastet plugin.

Thanks for a great plugin ...

/Helge

Comment

w.vuyk Wim,

Plugin problem with scene type is all fixed and working. Thanks for adding Switch Off... but it doesn't work . I can run (test) all scenes from the Creativity tab, and everything works except Switch Off. Same with running an event. Will test once you are able to fix.

Thanks so much! Getting there...

Comment

kevins669

That is weird, it is all working here, also as event? Will do some more testing here. Is this on a specific type of light maybe? How did you setup the off scene, using transitions etc?

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Hi w.vuyk Wim,

Just tested again... Based on your post I looked at what I am doing... It works fine for lights, but it is groups that is not working.

So lights individually or multiple do turn off, but groups off is broken.

Thanks!

Comment

Ahhh, I did not test groups either here. Will do the same here, this must be the one missed
                  -- Wim

Comment

w.vuyk Ha thanks!

Couple of others:
                    When editing Scenes, clicking any of the Undo arrows also deletes the Scene Name every time.
                    One more under Settings - Miscellaneous misspelling... the small bold word is still wrong. "Miscellanious options"

Comment

New beta 4.0.0.13 is published just now, check first post for details.
                      kevins669 I think your findings on scenes should now have been solved

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Ha ha thanks so much, Wim. Most looks great - one problem still with groups. When creating new scenes, or editing existing scenes, both colors, and switch off, when clicking SAVE, it kills everything in the Scenes tab. Test works fine (and groups are working), but SAVING is not good... Need to restart plugin to recover.

Kevin

Comment

Yuch... will check on it!
                          -- Wim

Comment

Released new beta 4.0.0.14. Check first post for latest status
                            -- Wim

Comment

Released new beta 4.0.0.15. Check first post for details; all standard functions are now complete!
                              -- Wim

Comment

A new beta is published, 4.0.0.16. Check first post for the details. If no issues occurs this is the release candidate. Let me know if you miss anything?
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X